1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

I have been out of school since December..

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by busdent, May 12, 2007.

1. busdent

and I start Dental school in September. I feel I am gonna be so behind my classmates. I currently work 40 hrs a week and with other things going on, I don't get any time to study.

Should I be doing something to prepare myself or just relax?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. xdianaax

xdianaax In memory of Riley Jane
    Moderator Emeritus

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Lucky...if I were you i'd just relax, the real works about to start in September

4. shamrock2006

Dental Student
    when i start I will have been out of school for over a year..I dont feel like i'll be behind..i feel relaxed. Just enjoy it. I"m working a lot now too...so just take the time work, save up some $$ (b/c you'll need it!) and just get started in september. It wont be so much as you wont "remember" any of the stuff..you just have to get yourself back into school mode.

5. SpikeyMike83

SpikeyMike83 Senior Member

yeah, I have been out of school since may of 06, and at the rate things are going, I may be out of school for over two years by the time i get in. in the mean time, i'm workin' my butt off at Target for crap pay!