I have to re-take the exam! :(((

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Twinsmom

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:(

My verbal and reading are very low. I have to re-take it next year.

Members don't see this ad.

:(

My verbal and reading are very low. I have to re-take it next year.

i know how u feel...i bet u i feel even worse though... i sucks..and im applying for next year so i need to take it in october and im hoping for a miracle

I know how you feel too. I'm re-taking it in October with only 3 weeks to prepare : ( It's a little hard taking 4 classes, 2 labs, applying, and studying for PCAT all at once. I'm seriously considering taking a year off after graduation just to prepare... but I am still taking a risk and applying this year with what I have.

Good luck on your next try, though!

It's a little hard taking 4 classes, 2 labs, applying, and studying for PCAT all at once.

Right now, I wished I had your classes. I'm taking nine classes, mainly because I was really need to get the prepharm 'req outta the way. I'm hoping for a spot next year and I'm in the situation where I must retake the PCAT in Oct. My timing is what killed me on the Aug. test. In addition, I was hit with words I've never even heard of in the verbal. Reading was a very sad story. For chemistry, I did not expect so much organic. OH well... I will try hard again.

I found some solace beginning of paragraph below, even though it is meant for med students:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/blog.php?b=200