I have to take an anatomy course online. Where should I look?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iggles

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wait listed for anatomy at my local CC and cant afford to take it at the local university so I'm forced to look online. I've already been accepted into a program and just need to take care of this pre-req. Are there any cheap accredited online universities any of you recommend or have experience with? Affordability is my only concern. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

im on the same boat here. I m planning to take in local CC, but if there are some online courses for anatomy and physiology, I will go for those.

I also tried looking for an online program but no luck. Maybe people who actually found some can give you better answers.
But if you can't find any like me, I suggest you try looking around the area, possibly for CC's that are 30minutes to an hour away from your home if need be. I got lucky to get into a CC about a 20 minutes commute away and found options in another 45 minutes away too. You'd be surprised how many CCs are around.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ye
I also tried looking for an online program but no luck. Maybe people who actually found some can give you better answers.
But if you can't find any like me, I suggest you try looking around the area, possibly for CC's that are 30minutes to an hour away from your home if need be. I got lucky to get into a CC about a 20 minutes commute away and found options in another 45 minutes away too. You'd be surprised how many CCs are around.
I tried the two closest CC's in my area and barely managed to get wait listed at one.

Alot of pharmacy schools won't take an online science course. Make sure you check the school you plan on applying to.

Reactions: 1 user
Alot of pharmacy schools won't take an online science course. Make sure you check the school you plan on applying to.
My school allows online courses for non-lab related classes. So is there anyone who has taken online courses that would like to share some info?

My school allows online courses for non-lab related classes. So is there anyone who has taken online courses that would like to share some info?
You don't have to take a lab with your A&P?

My school (Temple) only requires A&P 1 and 2 w/o labs as well. Yet, there arent any legit online A&P courses.

It depends on your state of residency; In NC, there are numerous CC's that offer on-line A&P (single semester or multiple semester options).