I have too much time now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Man, there's just butt loads of time now. What am I going to do? This is really really strange. I practically ran from the librarary I used to study at.. Life's just different now. What do you all think/feel?

Members don't see this ad.

Get a job so that you will have enough $$ to pay for primaries and secondaries??

pyra said:
Get a job so that you will have enough $$ to pay for primaries and secondaries??

My work only piled on since the MCAT. I put off a lot of work to be able to study, but now is the time to pay the piper...

Well, will be in the lab summer. Finding it hard to study for finals cos I still remember how I struggled on saturday. it was a humiliation mates.

As soon as I get my scores here is the test:

any section less than 10 with overall score less than 32---> retake in August
overall score of 33 with minimum of 9 on one section---> well not great, but i'm cool.

Members don't see this ad :)
i've got NO time now. i'm so friggin' behind in my spring quarter classes i can't even see the horizon. this week: two exams and a quiz. next week: two more exams. and i haven't done a total of 15 minutes of schoolwork all quarter. i went in the library this morning, sat my bag down, and tried to assess what i needed to work on...the situation looks grim. even the stupid stuff has my back against the wall, "what?! i'm 200 pages behind in ART CLASS!!! ART CLASS?!?! F****** S***!!!" :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have soooo much work to do, I concentrated a lot on the mcat and the mcat only for the past month and so I am behind in my schoolwork, got soo much to do ! :mad: good luck with all your school work, everyone ! as for those of you with free time, enjoy it ! :)

I'll be here a month before i start my clinical research project @ucla - should be an interesting/rewarding experience :thumbup:

IcedCube said:
I'll be here a month before i start my clinical research project @ucla - should be an interesting/rewarding experience :thumbup:

That should be awesome. I did clinical research last summer. Do you know your topic or what the research involves yet?

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail... BUT,a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun"
yeah that free time business last about a millisecond... two tests yesterday... and the fun is just beginning :eek: