1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

I have too much time now

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by kiahs, Apr 19, 2004.

1. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Man, there's just butt loads of time now. What am I going to do? This is really really strange. I practically ran from the librarary I used to study at.. Life's just different now. What do you all think/feel?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pyra

pyra Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Get a job so that you will have enough $$ to pay for primaries and secondaries??

4. no-see-um

no-see-um Bindaas
    5+ Year Member

My work only piled on since the MCAT. I put off a lot of work to be able to study, but now is the time to pay the piper...

5. Nuel

10+ Year Member

Well, will be in the lab summer. Finding it hard to study for finals cos I still remember how I struggled on saturday. it was a humiliation mates.

As soon as I get my scores here is the test:

any section less than 10 with overall score less than 32---> retake in August
    overall score of 33 with minimum of 9 on one section---> well not great, but i'm cool.

6. superdevil

superdevil planning my escape
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i've got NO time now. i'm so friggin' behind in my spring quarter classes i can't even see the horizon. this week: two exams and a quiz. next week: two more exams. and i haven't done a total of 15 minutes of schoolwork all quarter. i went in the library this morning, sat my bag down, and tried to assess what i needed to work on...the situation looks grim. even the stupid stuff has my back against the wall, "what?! i'm 200 pages behind in ART CLASS!!! ART CLASS?!?! F****** S***!!!" :mad: :mad: :mad:

7. SitraAchra

SitraAchra Attending Anesthesiologist
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I find myself walking around campus now aimlessly. I no longer live at a library and all I do is listen to The Beatles - Free As A Bird

8. thinkpositive

thinkpositive futureMD
    5+ Year Member

I have soooo much work to do, I concentrated a lot on the mcat and the mcat only for the past month and so I am behind in my schoolwork, got soo much to do ! :mad: good luck with all your school work, everyone ! as for those of you with free time, enjoy it ! :)

9. IcedCube

IcedCube Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I'll be here a month before i start my clinical research project @ucla - should be an interesting/rewarding experience :thumbup:

10. solid snake

solid snake Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

That should be awesome. I did clinical research last summer. Do you know your topic or what the research involves yet?

11. curiousthought

curiousthought Junior Member

yeah that free time business last about a millisecond... two tests yesterday... and the fun is just beginning :eek: