1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

I have too much time now

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by kiahs, Apr 19, 2004.

1. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Man, there's just butt loads of time now. What am I going to do? This is really really strange. I practically ran from the librarary I used to study at.. Life's just different now. What do you all think/feel?

2. pyra

pyra Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Get a job so that you will have enough $$ to pay for primaries and secondaries??

3. no-see-um

no-see-um Bindaas
    5+ Year Member

My work only piled on since the MCAT. I put off a lot of work to be able to study, but now is the time to pay the piper...

4. Nuel

10+ Year Member

Well, will be in the lab summer. Finding it hard to study for finals cos I still remember how I struggled on saturday. it was a humiliation mates.

As soon as I get my scores here is the test:

any section less than 10 with overall score less than 32---> retake in August
    overall score of 33 with minimum of 9 on one section---> well not great, but i'm cool.

5. superdevil

superdevil planning my escape
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i've got NO time now. i'm so friggin' behind in my spring quarter classes i can't even see the horizon. this week: two exams and a quiz. next week: two more exams. and i haven't done a total of 15 minutes of schoolwork all quarter. i went in the library this morning, sat my bag down, and tried to assess what i needed to work on...the situation looks grim. even the stupid stuff has my back against the wall, "what?! i'm 200 pages behind in ART CLASS!!! ART CLASS?!?! F****** S***!!!" :mad: :mad: :mad:

6. SitraAchra

SitraAchra Attending Anesthesiologist
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I find myself walking around campus now aimlessly. I no longer live at a library and all I do is listen to The Beatles - Free As A Bird

7. thinkpositive

thinkpositive futureMD
    5+ Year Member

I have soooo much work to do, I concentrated a lot on the mcat and the mcat only for the past month and so I am behind in my schoolwork, got soo much to do ! :mad: good luck with all your school work, everyone ! as for those of you with free time, enjoy it ! :)

8. IcedCube

IcedCube Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I'll be here a month before i start my clinical research project @ucla - should be an interesting/rewarding experience :thumbup:

9. solid snake

solid snake Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

That should be awesome. I did clinical research last summer. Do you know your topic or what the research involves yet?

10. curiousthought

curiousthought Junior Member

yeah that free time business last about a millisecond... two tests yesterday... and the fun is just beginning :eek: