I have volunteered for a nonprofit org, but..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EphemeralRose3

I try
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was supposed to helping them to write a legislative proposal on behalf of the organization.. almost like an intern;

I worked there from Jan until mid Feb. But, because the organization was losing funding, this project was put on a hiatus and told me that they do not need my services now.

I know med schools want to look for longevity.. But, how do I put this on my resume as having worked there for two months? In other words, doesn't it look bad on my part for having interned for only two months?

Members don't see this ad.

I was supposed to helping them to write a legislative proposal on behalf of the organization.. almost like an intern;

I worked there from Jan until mid Feb. But, because the organization was losing funding, this project was put on a hiatus and told me that they do not need my services now.

I know med schools want to look for longevity.. But, how do I put this on my resume as having worked there for two months? In other words, doesn't it look bad on my part for having interned for only two months?

Just talk about what you learned from the experience and why it will make you a great doctor.