I just bought the 2007 TPR Hyperlearning book set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CluelessAsian

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just bought the whole 2007 TPRH set on eBay for ~$120. It's in great condition and no writings. But I don't plan on taking the MCAT until spring 2011. I bought it because I thought they were cheap. My question is, would these books be outdated by the time I start studying for the MCAT? How often do TPR books get updated and are the changes really that significant?

Thanks!!
:thumbup:

EDIT: Is TPRH enough for MCAT review or should I supplement it with something else like Berkeley Review, Examkrackers, and Nova's Physics?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't want to start a new thread so I'll just ask here..

Is the TPR Hyperlearning set enough for MCAT review? Or should I supplement it with BR?

Also, I got a hold of old AAMC practice tests.. It's like 3R-9R; is that even worth doing? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
The science workbook is golden for practice and I think their physics review is pretty amazing. If you want a complete review though, I would buy their PS books just because they have some hard passages that force you to think about concepts.

The science workbook is golden for practice and I think their physics review is pretty amazing. If you want a complete review though, I would buy their PS books just because they have some hard passages that force you to think about concepts.

I have a question though. Do you think TPRH is enough for the MCAT or should I add Berkeley Review and Nova's Physics? Thanks!

I think he's trying to say get TBR, which I agree with.

Hope this helps,

-LIS