Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

I JUST GOT A CALL FROM AMCAS!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by C U in MD school, Jul 31, 2001.

1. C U in MD school

C U in MD school Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I can't believe it! I had a problem with my MCAT release, because they had released a score that they were not supposed to. So, I called them on it. I got to work today, on my voice mail a message from AMCAS apologizing. IT' ABOUT TIME! :mad:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Keep us updated CU because I am in the exact same situation but have not been able to get in touch with AMCAS via phone. I have emailed them, but as usual, have not received and reply. Any encouraging news or advice?

4. C U in MD school

7+ Year Member

I feel your pain. The message was a guy who just said "this message is for Mr. C U in MD school and your scores will not be released and we are sorry" he didnt sound very happy. i checked my application and they are still on there. not sure what that mean. If you have the same problem, I would call them and make sure you dont get blown off. let me know what happens with you guys. good luck

5. C U in MD school

7+ Year Member

I feel your pain. The message was a guy who just said "this message is for Mr. C U in MD school and your scores will not be released and we are sorry" he didnt sound very happy. i checked my application and they are still on there. not sure what that mean. If you have the same problem, I would call them and make sure you dont get blown off. let me know what happens with you guys. good luck