pico61

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2004
Status
Examkrackers ek 1g just dragged me all over the testing room today. i feel hopeless. I am so exhausted.

ek 1g

P 6
V 7
B 6

Has anybody taken this, how much did you improve? Is there hope out there?

nishi

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2004
Status
pico61 said:
Examkrackers ek 1g just dragged me all over the testing room today. i feel hopeless. I am so exhausted.

ek 1g

P 6
V 7
B 6

Has anybody taken this, how much did you improve? Is there hope out there?
haven't taken it yet but the i found the 30 min exams to be really hard, physics in particular

adiddas125

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2005
Status
I agree with you. The Ek physics exams are incredibly hard. Sometimes you feel as if you studied nothing and took the test. :thumbdown:

Keep up the work though, we will all make it this april!!!! :thumbup:

tigress

queen of the jungle
10+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Don't worry, we still have time! As others told me yesterday when I wrote complaining about my long full-length :)

These tests are hard. We still have reviewing to do. Practice will help. I also got discouraged from my first test, but maybe it will just help us focus more on studying!

good luck!!!!

crys20

make it happen!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2004
Status
The EK full lengths are all way overly hard. Do a search and you'll see that everyone feels this way. I scored 4 points higher on the real thing than on any EK full length. The aamc tests are much, much more indicative. I would view the EK tests as just some practice in mcat style questions.

cfdavid

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
crys20 said:
The EK full lengths are all way overly hard. Do a search and you'll see that everyone feels this way. I scored 4 points higher on the real thing than on any EK full length. The aamc tests are much, much more indicative. I would view the EK tests as just some practice in mcat style questions.
I haven't really been doing that great on the EK Mini MCAT's. They seem pretty tough. Physics in particular. The "tennis net tightening mechanism" was horribly described (EK Mini 7). I wasn't sure which radius to use, frankly. It was vague.

But, I agree that we need to view them as MCAT-like practice problems that we can LEARN from, and not necessarily ace. Keep up the spirits, we DO still have 1/2 of the material to review (if you're following the EK home study schedule).

Good luck.