I just got into Harvard!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamacriminal

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 4.0 GPA got a 40 on my MCAT and have exceptional ECs. The thing is I am a convicted felon (I robbed a bank with an assault rifle). The admissions committee actually found it fascinating and thats what got me in along with the 10 other Ivt league schools I applied.

Members don't see this ad.

i have a 4.0 gpa got a 40 on my mcat and have exceptional ecs. The thing is i am a convicted felon (i robbed a bank with an assault rifle). The admissions committee actually found it fascinating and thats what got me in along with the 10 other ivt league schools i applied.

0.01/10

Members don't see this ad :)
That person should be banned...Seriously!

I have a 4.0 GPA got a 40 on my MCAT and have exceptional ECs. The thing is I am a convicted felon (I robbed a bank with an assault rifle). The admissions committee actually found it fascinating and thats what got me in along with the 10 other Ivt league schools I applied.

Lol this actually gave me a pretty good laugh xD ..just goes to show how exhausting studying for the mcat can be

Wow! Me too! What are the odds?!

Public enemy #1
Jailbreak and a smokin' gun
You won't believe the things I've done
And the killing was just for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.