I just got MCU secondary? what does that really mean?

dhp98

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2003
Visit site
Status
I got a late start in the application process, and I applied to only 2 schools: Michigan State and Meharry. I am complete at Meharry and waiting for an iterview, but I just now received a secondary from MSU (3/7/05). I'm wondering what the hell that means? Were they just being nice, or do I actually have any type of chance. I do nkow that the last interviews are in April, but I guess I am just in limbo. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Uegis

1 Down 3 To Go
10+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Haha, I'm still waiting for mine. They emailed me to tell me my deadline has past to submit fee and asked if I am still interested. Then I submit my fee, and they put me on hold for sec. Never heard from them since. But I'm not a resident, so I wasn't too surprised of being placed on hold. Wonder if I will get one now, though I haven't filled out a secondary in 6 months.

OP
D

dhp98

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2003
Visit site
Status
I feel ya, I was wondering what the deal was since I had not received any word from MSU in a very long time. I thought they just swept my app under the trash can! Now I see anything is possible, I guess if its before April. Good luck Ugeis, if you still want to go there I suggest taking your chances and sending the money especially since they asked if you were still interested.