I just got MCU secondary? what does that really mean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dhp98

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a late start in the application process, and I applied to only 2 schools: Michigan State and Meharry. I am complete at Meharry and waiting for an iterview, but I just now received a secondary from MSU (3/7/05). I'm wondering what the hell that means? Were they just being nice, or do I actually have any type of chance. I do nkow that the last interviews are in April, but I guess I am just in limbo. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, I'm still waiting for mine. They emailed me to tell me my deadline has past to submit fee and asked if I am still interested. Then I submit my fee, and they put me on hold for sec. Never heard from them since. But I'm not a resident, so I wasn't too surprised of being placed on hold. Wonder if I will get one now, though I haven't filled out a secondary in 6 months.

I feel ya, I was wondering what the deal was since I had not received any word from MSU in a very long time. I thought they just swept my app under the trash can! Now I see anything is possible, I guess if its before April. Good luck Ugeis, if you still want to go there I suggest taking your chances and sending the money especially since they asked if you were still interested.