I just got rejected from UCLA...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2BeDentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
GPA: 3.0
GRE: 1070, 5

Great, just great news.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

GPA: 3.0
GRE: 1070, 5

Great, just great news.

Anyone else in the same boat?

heyyyyyyy,r u a dentist?i too am a dentist.so which program in mph did u apply for ?i applied for environmental and occupational heath to umich and muo(medical uni of ohio)got rejectd frm umich but acceptd by muo.my stats are 1090(gre)3.23(gpa). r u plannin 2 continue ur career wid mph or is it jst a steppin stone 4 dds?somtimes i feel lik settlin dwn wid mph but lil worried abt the job opportunities wid enviromental health studies.do u kno anything abt it?anywayz best of luck 4 u.

heyyyyyyy,r u a dentist?i too am a dentist.so which program in mph did u apply for ?i applied for environmental and occupational heath to umich and muo(medical uni of ohio)got rejectd frm umich but acceptd by muo.my stats are 1090(gre)3.23(gpa). r u plannin 2 continue ur career wid mph or is it jst a steppin stone 4 dds?somtimes i feel lik settlin dwn wid mph but lil worried abt the job opportunities wid enviromental health studies.do u kno anything abt it?anywayz best of luck 4 u.

i hope you're joking.

i hope you're joking.[/QUOTE

heyyyyyyy kristy,i 4got 2 mention dat am a foreign traind dentist,gav nbde ,luck didn play any role so instead of all the hassles thot of settlin wid environmental health.come on watz ur personal opinion abt it???????