7+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
GPA: 3.0
GRE: 1070, 5

Great, just great news.

Anyone else in the same boat?

heyyyyyyy,r u a dentist?i too am a dentist.so which program in mph did u apply for ?i applied for environmental and occupational heath to umich and muo(medical uni of ohio)got rejectd frm umich but acceptd by muo.my stats are 1090(gre)3.23(gpa). r u plannin 2 continue ur career wid mph or is it jst a steppin stone 4 dds?somtimes i feel lik settlin dwn wid mph but lil worried abt the job opportunities wid enviromental health studies.do u kno anything abt it?anywayz best of luck 4 u.

heyyyyyyy,r u a dentist?i too am a dentist.so which program in mph did u apply for ?i applied for environmental and occupational heath to umich and muo(medical uni of ohio)got rejectd frm umich but acceptd by muo.my stats are 1090(gre)3.23(gpa). r u plannin 2 continue ur career wid mph or is it jst a steppin stone 4 dds?somtimes i feel lik settlin dwn wid mph but lil worried abt the job opportunities wid enviromental health studies.do u kno anything abt it?anywayz best of luck 4 u.

i hope you're joking.

DENT2

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
i hope you're joking.[/QUOTE

heyyyyyyy kristy,i 4got 2 mention dat am a foreign traind dentist,gav nbde ,luck didn play any role so instead of all the hassles thot of settlin wid environmental health.come on watz ur personal opinion abt it???????

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.