I just realized I F*cked up my Galveston Interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pkboi24

Don't laugh at my SN
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Came to my senses.

Members don't see this ad.

Pkboi24 said:
My second interviewer who was most likely the one on the admissions committee asked me what other schools I was applying to. I told him the truth *mistake*. I said I applied to all the Texas schools and about 16 out of state schools and couldn't even list them all because I forget a few. I'm such an idiot....kill me now.

It's not really a mistake.... they have it listed on the application anyway. On TMDSAS you were supposed to put it down. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Um, sounds fine to me. You're just stressed. It'll be okay. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Pkboi24 said:
My second interviewer who was most likely the one on the admissions committee asked me what other schools I was applying to. I told him the truth *mistake*. I said I applied to all the Texas schools and about 16 out of state schools and couldn't even list them all because I forget a few. I'm such an idiot....kill me now.

I did the same at mine, but i only did Texas schools but personally i think they would know you were full of it if you had just said UTMB or only said a handful of schools try not to freak out about it i think i messed up my second interview there the guy kept yawning and leaning back in his chair i think he was going to fall asleep he couldn't put his coffee down and had me ask him questions the whole time that apparantly did not interest him, besides you probably have other interviews. oh my first interview went really well but the second person seemed to be older and higher up on the "food chain" so thats always great. giving yourself an ulcer over interviews and reading this site only makes it worse

Pkboi24 said:

+pity+ Chill thr Fock out. Christ. Have a beer or something. Don't be so pre-med :sleep:

I don't get what you did wrong. Is it cuz u forgot some of the names of the schools? I don't think it's that big a deal.

chaeymaey said:
I don't get what you did wrong. Is it cuz u forgot some of the names of the schools? I don't think it's that big a deal.

Yea I think you are now the person I would most like to punch on SDN. You are the epitome of typical pre med whiny bitch I hate. :rolleyes:

EDIT: The OP, that is.

txfisher said:
Was your 2nd interviewer Dr. Paniagua by any chance?

No i had Dr. Boehning and Dr Remmers, Remmers was the one who seemed uninterested, oh and i somewhat agree with the last statement maybe more funny than agree