I just submitted my PTCAS application last night... Anyone else?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TravisDPT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just submitted my PTCAS application last night for the schools I am applying to that have an October 1st deadline. Cutting it close, I know... but I started my application in late July and was mostly waiting on letters of rec. Anyone else submit their app sort of last minute? I hope I'm not the only one haha.

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like u are the last one to apply

I'm not sure how it works exactly, but submitting a school designation on PTCAS does not mean the actual school has received anything. If the school required that they have the application by October 1, and you just submitted it through PTCAS, that could mean trouble. It might take up to a week for it to get to the school. Also, don't forget your supplemental materials are also due.

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like u are the last one to apply

Dude where the heck is your profile pic taken? It looks like you could be either on the set of a bathroom scene for Saw VIII or in a rural Turkish prison cell.

It's was taken at a swolehouse. You've probably never heard of one

It's was taken at a swolehouse. You've probably never heard of one

Meh, that google search wasn't as exciting as I though it was going to be...just a lot of crappy instagram pics...I was expecting it to be somewhere you'd be likely to get syphilis or something...

o_O

I'm not sure how it works exactly, but submitting a school designation on PTCAS does not mean the actual school has received anything. If the school required that they have the application by October 1, and you just submitted it through PTCAS, that could mean trouble. It might take up to a week for it to get to the school. Also, don't forget your supplemental materials are also due.

I got a little nervous reading that, not going to lie... haha but I saw a while back that the PTCAS website specifically states that stated deadlines are the due date in which your materials must arrive to PTCAS, not your designated programs so no problems there thankfully. And I already had all my supplementals done ahead of time! :) thanks for the reply!

I got a little nervous reading that, not going to lie... haha but I saw a while back that the PTCAS website specifically states that stated deadlines are the due date in which your materials must arrive to PTCAS, not your designated programs so no problems there thankfully. And I already had all my supplementals done ahead of time! :) thanks for the reply!

off topic but I'd recommend not using your name and picture in your forum posts. You never know who reads these things and what you potentially say on these forums may not be favored by whoever is doing the reading. Just a heads up.

Reactions: 1 users
off topic but I'd recommend not using your name and picture in your forum posts. You never know who reads these things and what you potentially say on these forums may not be favored by whoever is doing the reading. Just a heads up.

Agreed. It's best for pre-professional students of any kind to maintain anonymity on the internet as much as possible.

I guess having an ASU logo narrows me down to one out of 72,000 people but I can live with that ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Meh, that google search wasn't as exciting as I though it was going to be...just a lot of crappy instagram pics...I was expecting it to be somewhere you'd be likely to get syphilis or something...

o_O
LOL you two are funny as hell. I definitely needed the laugh after working 16 hours today:)

Youre fine.....My last letter out of five got in yesterday. Submitted about three weeks ago. You find out accordig to program. I have to be patient until January to March.

Last edited:

thanks for the heads up. never thought about that. I am always very conscious of my social media and anonymity elsewhere but for some reason let it fly here.