Complete I keep getting blocked

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princesspeach2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw replying to a post in the random about pets thread in the pre-vet forum. I had just submitted a response to another post in the same thread, and not 5 minutes after tried replying to another comment (unrelated to the first comment I responded too)

A box keeps popping up saying I'm blocked from the website and to contact admin. It took 3 tries to get this post to post without getting the blocked box.

Members don't see this ad.

@danistarr, did the pop-up look anything like this?

cloudflare_keyword_filter1-jpg.224269

cloudflare_keyword_filter2-png.224270

I got those Cloudflare messages in a Sociopolitical Forum discussion. Some keyword must have triggered the block as "attack" code or something. I still haven't figured out the root cause. I know of another SDN member who has experienced this.

Members don't see this ad :)
This forums just have over good spam protection, if they blocked normal users

@danistarr, did the pop-up look anything like this?

cloudflare_keyword_filter1-jpg.224269

cloudflare_keyword_filter2-png.224270

I got those Cloudflare messages in a Sociopolitical Forum discussion. Some keyword must have triggered the block as "attack" code or something. I still haven't figured out the root cause. I know of another SDN member who has experienced this.

Please PM me with the Ray ID# so I can research. Thanks!

I am not seeing anything on your account that would cause that behavior. Can you try clearing your cache and letting us know if it persists?
I'm sorry I never saw that you responded til now. It is working now, I cleared my history shortly after the post. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.