I know someone out there has a wealth of info for me. . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dragonfly9

Frickin' Chicken
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I graduated this May with a BA in Biology and an inclination that dental school was for me after spending 4 years toying with the idea. Very excited to have figured things out, I decided that it was time that my relationship with the pre-health committee became much more serious. However, my small liberal arts school is much better equipt to deal with the hoards of med-students (and actually suggested I considered medicine too - as if ;) ) Soooo. . .I am very happy that they are making a tremendous effort to help me, however, there haven't been any pre-dental students in ages. I was hoping that some of you may be able to help me with a time line and advice for me to follow while I prepare to apply for what looks like 2003. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

See my reply to sallycinnamon's post "application process/timeline" in this forum. This should give you a broad idea of what to expect. Good luck!