I know this has been beat to death but...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the AADSAS website, it says that the class NURTITION is considered "Other Science"...

In the biology section, it does NOT have Nutrition as a choice. However, I took Nutrition as a Biology course...on my transcript it even says its listed under BIOL. So...what do I put Nutrition as...other science, or biology?

Members don't see this ad.

If it's biology at your school then list it as biology in your application.

If it's biology at your school then list it as biology in your application.

:thumbup:

I listed mine as Biology. My nutrition course was under the biology department as well. And AADSAS accepted it as biology and counted it towards my BCP.

:)

Members don't see this ad :)
On the AADSAS website, it says that the class NURTITION is considered "Other Science"...

In the biology section, it does NOT have Nutrition as a choice. However, I took Nutrition as a Biology course...on my transcript it even says its listed under BIOL. So...what do I put Nutrition as...other science, or biology?

That's probably my biggest pet peeve: don't lead your post with "I know I'm going to be annoying, but I'm going to ask my question anyway".

Be like Nike and just do it. It doesn't make you less of an idiot if you let us know you're going to be one.

That's probably my biggest pet peeve: don't lead your post with "I know I'm going to be annoying, but I'm going to ask my question anyway".

Be like Nike and just do it. It doesn't make you less of an idiot if you let us know you're going to be one.

Ooo...Someone's mother didn't hug him enough. You know, I don't understand your implication of me being an idiot. I asked a simple question. This is my first time filling out the application, so I had no way of knowing if AADSAS made a recent change to the classification of Nutrition class. So, please refrain from being needlessly pejorative and insolent. SDN was made to help people...not try to bring them down.

Ooo...Someone's mother didn't hug him enough. You know, I don't understand your implication of me being an idiot. I asked a simple question. This is my first time filling out the application, so I had no way of knowing if AADSAS made a recent change to the classification of Nutrition class. So, please refrain from being needlessly pejorative and insolent. SDN was made to help people...not try to bring them down.

I'm not discouraging you from asking questions. I'm saying don't lead your question with "I know this has been asked a million times, but I'm going to ask it anyway." Either read the old posts and get your answer, or just be the dickbag and ask the question. No point in acknowledging your annoying actions.

I'm not discouraging you from asking questions. I'm saying don't lead your question with "I know this has been asked a million times, but I'm going to ask it anyway." Either read the old posts and get your answer, or just be the dickbag and ask the question. No point in acknowledging your annoying actions.

Quoted with bold for moderators to see the comment. Please ban amalgamrillz. No positive posting has come from this user. At least doc toothache keeps it PG and helps everyone out.

Actually, I'm advising people to use the search function and to not flood the forum with repeated topics. Other people have used similar words without being banned, so its obviously acceptable. But please keep talking about me, you're making me famous :).