i look really really good in a suit...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmota

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
its kind of scary actually. goddamn. on fire.
-mota

Members don't see this ad.

DaMota said:
-mota
We'd like you to prove this posting a picture of yourself in a suit.

Members don't see this ad :)
I look good in my birthday suit.
It's all rhinestoned out, it's hella sparkly. Suited and booted, you know what i'm talking about.

Hey Mota I've been thinking the same thing. I'm still 3 years away from interviews but I'm gonna look shockingly good in a suit. I don't know how I'm gonna handle that.

You guys are too cool for school

People say I look good wrapped in aluminum foil, but for some reason I'm suspicious...

pictures? let me see what i can do about that.
-mota

my bathroom mirror doesn't really do me justice

4d7.jpg

-mota

Word up my sister sitting here says you look good.

Ok fine I said it.

DaMota said:
my bathroom mirror doesn't really do me justice

4d7.jpg

-mota
is that really you? i always thought you were a female.

DaMota said:
-mota

i agree! it definately will make up for ur lacking gpa and mcat

Members don't see this ad :)
1.) tie is a little loose.

2.) all persians think they look good in suits ;)

:laugh: but you're right, you look good

very nice mota.... seduce the interviewers!!!! :love:

ThrustOwnage said:
i agree! it definately will make up for ur lacking gpa and mcat

excuse me? my scores probably thrustownage yours. thats why you don't have the balls to put them up. douchebag.
-mota

most men look good in suits, i think....

SeattlePostBach said:
most men look good in suits, i think....

everytime i see that avatar i think of a crest commercial :D

crazy_cavalier said:
everytime i see that avatar i think of a crest commercial :D
i know... and her teeth are all natural too!
i'm totally jealous. she got the good teeth genes.

QofQuimica said:
I agree. You've got that dark, brooding intellectual look down pat. :thumbup:

haha i feel like he belongs in some small sicilian or italian cafe with a lit cigarette (not necessarily smoking it, just holding it to look badass) and coffee, writing some profound thing down on a pad of paper

UCDavisdude said:
is that really you? i always thought you were a female.

u look like a queer wit too much time on your hands. stop jockin yourself and try jockin some women....lol

jus playin. its xmas time u kno, so i gotta give out some holiday licks. i hope they dont kick me off the forums for this....

-dl

now me.........I look good in a suit. thas the business

crazy_cavalier said:
haha i feel like he belongs in some small sicilian or italian cafe with a lit cigarette (not necessarily smoking it, just holding it to look badass) and coffee, writing some profound thing down on a pad of paper
wow. i can barely see his shadow in the picture...

Come on Mota, can't you take a better one?

twoACES said:
u look like a queer wit too much time on your hands. stop jockin yourself and try jockin some women....lol

jus playin. its xmas time u kno, so i gotta give out some holiday licks. i hope they dont kick me off the forums for this....

-dl

you sound real secure with yourself calling me a queer and trying to sound like you're from the hood. ignorant prick.
-mota

crazy_cavalier said:
Yeah, he could totally be a tortured, lovelorn poet. :love:

twoACES said:

-dl

??? :confused: ???

DaMota said:
you sound real secure with yourself calling me a queer and trying to sound like you're from the hood. ignorant prick.
-mota

relax buddie im jus pickin fun at you. youre the jackass who decided to toot your own horn on SDN, especially about something so stupid as how u look in a suit. what kind of responses did u expect???.....i had to get u.....lol..

dont get your panties in a bunch now, i was jus kiddin. for someone who thinks he "looks so good" in a suit, you sure act like you ought to be wearing a skirt instead......hahahahah

merry xmas everybody.

-dl

twoACES said:
relax buddie im jus pickin fun at you. youre the ******* who decided to toot your own horn on SDN, especially about something so stupid as how u look in a suit. what kind of responses did u expect???.....i had to get u.....lol..

dont get your panties in a bunch now, i was jus kiddin. for someone who thinks he "looks so good" in a suit, you sure act like you ought to be wearing a skirt instead......hahahahah

merry xmas everybody.

-dl

i bet this is the same troll who posted the ebonics crap a while ago :laugh:

crazy_cavalier said:
i bet this is the same troll who posted the ebonics crap a while ago :laugh:

what does ebonics have to do wit all this? im not even black.

i was the dude, however, that posted that stuff about getting pulled over for a DWA ("driving while asain"). i dunno if youre referring to the same person, but yah that was me. i dont think i was black back then either though.

-dl

twoACES said:
what does ebonics have to do wit all this? im not even black.

i was the dude, however, that posted that stuff about getting pulled over for a DWA ("driving while asain"). i dunno if youre referring to the same person, but yah that was me. i dont think i was black back then either though.

-dl

:laugh: :laugh: DWA I've never heard that before. I wonder if I can find that thread sounds like it could be interesting

crazy_cavalier said:
:laugh: :laugh: DWA I've never heard that before. I wonder if I can find that thread sounds like it could be interesting

i only brought up my DWA cause some guy was talkin his situation with the law. basically he majorly screwed up with the police, and he was asking the forum whether or not he should report his "issue" (i.e. arrest maybe?) to the medical schools. i forgot the title of the original post, but it was interesting. and amusing. sad and unfortunately as well, but then again everything that is amusing is also sad and/or unfortunate for somebody. i realize the world is crappy like that....

-dl

Mot, you gotta work on that tie. I think you were going for a "sheik" look in the pic, but I usually go with a winsor or double knot. So many people dont know how to tie a tie and it looks unprofessional during an interview.

Not a bad suit combo overall.

BerkeleyMD said:
Mot, you gotta work on that tie. I think you were going for a "sheik" look in the pic, but I usually go with a winsor or double knot. So many people dont know how to tie a tie and it looks unprofessional during an interview.

Not a bad suit combo overall.

Double windsor knot is definitely the way to go but sometimes you need to get a tie clip for those shorter ties.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but who thinks I look good in a suit?

sirtony765ng.jpg

SirTony76 said:
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but who thinks I look good in a suit?

sirtony765ng.jpg

Not to be a star-fuker but I just saw this guy today in Santa Monica...

do you live in santa monica? i'm going back home there in a few days for the next few months.
-mota

justskipee said:
Men's Wearhouse mota?

thats actually the suit i wore when i dressed up as borat for halloween. i just wore it for my mock interview. i'm gonna get my real suit sometime next week. probably men's wearhouse, maybe macy's. any recommendations?
-mota

Men's Warehouse is a good place especially if you are buying more than one. I think for my suit and my brothers it was like $700 for some nice suits. But then they charged to fit them...

This is from the Men's Warehouse:

dscf01309ng.jpg

DaMota said:
do you live in santa monica? i'm going back home there in a few days for the next few months.
-mota

Oh hell yeah! It was like 70 degrees today. :D

LT8R said:
Oh hell yeah! It was like 70 degrees today. :D

nice. its been raining for 6 days straight in berkeley. can't wait to get outta here. where'd you go to high school? i went to brentwood.
-mota

DaMota said:
nice. its been raining for 6 days straight in berkeley. can't wait to get outta here. where'd you go to high school? i went to brentwood.
-mota

Yeah, the surf down here was huge today, almost 20 feet at Venice Beach! I actually grew up on the East Coast but I go to UCLA right now.

DaMota said:
-mota

Mota,

I didn't know you were Persian. Didn't your profile (or myspace) used to have a picture of you in a surgical mask?! I could have sworn that was you.

SirTony76 said:
Men's Warehouse is a good place especially if you are buying more than one. I think for my suit and my brothers it was like $700 for some nice suits. But then they charged to fit them...

This is from the Men's Warehouse:

dscf01309ng.jpg

do you let your chest hair forest come out to play during interviews? could be a great conversation starter.

Doko said:
Mota,

I didn't know you were Persian. Didn't your profile (or myspace) used to have a picture of you in a surgical mask?! I could have sworn that was you.

nope.
-mota

sdn is so voyeur, look at the # of ppl that have seen this thread, haha.