i look really really good in a suit...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No no no! this thread is NOT going to go this way. Listen poop, unless you have a pic of yourself in a suit, back off.

Now I must go back to dreaming of slowly unbuttoning mota's and jebus' suits....

Members don't see this ad.

ismelllikepoop said:
people tell me i look like brad pitt. hell even angelina jolie started to suck my peepee until she realized i wasnt brad. i would post my pic but i think dr mota would get jealous

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gdbaby said:
It's going to be almost 60 today in Denver. You should have all applied to my school.To keep with this thread: at my Colorado interview there was a guy there interviewing for a MSTP spot and he was wearing a bow tie. A bit trite, I thought.

Uh oh... Brett care to comment on that one? ;) :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
drmota said:
people tell me i look like david blayne a lot. never gotten this one though
-mota

Man David Blaine is a GREAT magician. His greatest trick, by far, was the one he did where he made his career disappear...

crazy_cavalier said:
Uh oh... Brett care to comment on that one? ;) :laugh:
HA! That's funny, because for as liberal as I am I have a not-so-secret lusting for Tucker Carlson. I don't agree with ANYTHING that man says, but I think it may be the bow tie!!! Ugh!!!!