Status
Not open for further replies.

HaitianMD

7+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2010
Garnerville, NY
Status
Pre-Medical
I was starting to study (non traditional student) and I was using pdf files from an online public doc source that Im pretty sure I got on here .....

It was a reply to a random mcat thread so I can't really search it or anything ..... I'm not saying much of anything except that I DID have access to all the books TPR,TBR,EK,KAPLAN .... That's it :thinking::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zenabi90

2+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2017
Status
Medical Student
Oh my.

Reactions: wholeheartedly

wholeheartedly

Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2009
Beyond the Wall
hmm, can't possibly imagine why that disappeared.

:eyebrow:

About the Ads

Zenabi90

2+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2017
Status
Medical Student
Lol are you insinuating OP is bs-ing and did not have any links to begin with and is attempting to use sympathy to get people to send him their links?
Well if you have links to post...

wholeheartedly

Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2009
Beyond the Wall
Lol are you insinuating OP is bs-ing and did not have any links to begin with and is attempting to use sympathy to get people to send him their links?
No, I'm insinuating that it's kinda sketchy to have pdf's of all those materials and maybe there's a reason they are missing.

Ismet

PGY-almost done!
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
May 15, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Sharing and asking for pirated materials is not permitted on SDN. If you had initially seen them here and they're no longer there, that's because sharing PDFs of books is illegal and it was most likely found and removed by our staff. I recommend you obtain your study materials legally. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads