Quantcast

I love FP people

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justwondering

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
not that i dislike my non-fp classmates, but the fp ppl in my class are more likely to be laid back (non-gunner), cool, and nice ppl than others. plus, at my schl, they're much more likely to be service oriented (ie they want to help ppl outside of just patients), which i like.
out of like 20 ppl who are going into fp at my schl, i dont think there's anyone that i wouldnt want to do residency with for 3 yrs.

im sooo glad i'll be spending my next 3 yrs with FP ppl!

iatrosB

trying not to kill anyone
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
not that i dislike my non-fp classmates, but the fp ppl in my class are more likely to be laid back (non-gunner), cool, and nice ppl than others. plus, at my schl, they're much more likely to be service oriented (ie they want to help ppl outside of just patients), which i like.
out of like 20 ppl who are going into fp at my schl, i dont think there's anyone that i wouldnt want to do residency with for 3 yrs.

Agreed, same at my school. :thumbup:

iatrosB

trying not to kill anyone
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

I forgot to mention this earlier...you have 20 people going into FM from your school?! That's quite a bit from one class.

sophiejane

Exhausted
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Well, we love you too.

Come on, kids, group hug!!!

:love:

Saluda

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
and I want so badly to be one!!!

So those of you who are saying your prayers for a happy match day, please say a few for me too.

May you all get your number one!

Faebinder

Slow Wave Smurf
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do ya have to have a heart to be a family medicine doc? Can't I just be a slimy bastard filled with bastard and coated with bastard all over? Like Dr. Cox. :D

buglady

We need more cowbell
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i've yet to meet a person going into FP that i didn't like. We are laid back, non-wacked individuals who truly still have a bit of idealism and who want to help people during a time when primary care may not always be looked upon too favorably.

oh and we're usually very fun folks...!

DoctorMom78

Sky Glory
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i've yet to meet a person going into FP that i didn't like. We are laid back, non-wacked individuals who truly still have a bit of idealism and who want to help people during a time when primary care may not always be looked upon too favorably.

LOL! I guess I am planning on going into the right specialty.:D :thumbup:

Faebinder

Slow Wave Smurf
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

This one time... at band camp.. I met this girl... and she wanted to be an FM doc... and then she *insert your favorite quote from American Pie.*

buglady

We need more cowbell
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This one time... at band camp.. I met this girl... and she wanted to be an FM doc... and then she *insert your favorite quote from American Pie.*

Didn't I say we're "fun folks"?:D