I love my medicine intern yr so much I'm think of siwtching!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aredoubleyou

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
not!!

Members don't see this ad.

Oh you got me...you got me good.

Members don't see this ad :)
Really? I mean sure life as an attending will be fabulous, but my resident was telling me that residency gets tougher as you progress, because there are fewer people who can relieve you--ie you can relieve a newbie CA-2 doing a hernia, but that CA-2 can't get you out of your CABG, so the hours get worse.

Sammich81 said:
Really? I mean sure life as an attending will be fabulous, but my resident was telling me that residency gets tougher as you progress, because there are fewer people who can relieve you--ie you can relieve a newbie CA-2 doing a hernia, but that CA-2 can't get you out of your CABG, so the hours get worse.

Your CA-2's can't do CABG's?

Laryngospasm said:
I was gonna say go for it :eek:

What! Go for it!?!

So if someone comes to you and asks if they should trade in their mint condition 1964 GTO for a 2006 ford focus are you gunna say go for it?

If I were to say that eating broken glass looked really appetizing, would you also tell me to go for it?

If your best friend asked you if they should substitute bleach for water with their bubble bath are you again gunna say go for it?

Ok, I'm just being a baby. Things will get better. Someday I will never be the primary service again.

aredoubleyou said:
What! Go for it!?!

So if someone comes to you and asks if they should trade in their mint condition 1964 GTO for a 2006 ford focus are you gunna say go for it?

If it's his GTO for my Focus i would definitely say go for it :D