I love scrubs!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My new favorite TV show :)
Right next to simpsons!

Members don't see this ad.

scooby, same here! :D just got my dad to love it too, hee.

Damn, I keep missing it!

Members don't see this ad :)
magical boobs! hahahaha! Though I must admit, I have never tried employing this method...

Originally posted by Scooby Doo:
•My new favorite TV show :)
Right next to simpsons!•

same here.... i would love to have a doctor like that, showing her magic boobs, it would make me feel better.

when/what channel is it on?

Tuesday, 9:30 PM, NBC

As great as last night's episode was, I think that magic boobs thing was a bit over the top. Pretty cool to find out that Dr. Cox is not nearly as evil as I thought he was.

I too am completely hooked!!

You know...the only show I saw was the one where he had like 30 hours to get a kiss from that girl...haven't watched it since because those darn sound effects (when somone moves fast, looks confused, etc. they impose sound effects for movement, etc. like you would hear in a cartoon). That was pretty annoying despite how hilarious the show was (I really enjoyed the argument between the resident and attendee at the start...and then they busted out with Erasure!) Pretty darn funny. hey...do all the shows have those stupid sound effects?

The show is gulity of over using sound effects and too many dream sequences but besides that, I LOVE it!

Magic Boobs! Where can I find some of those?
J/k

"The show is like M*A*S*H*" one reviewer said, "You can tell the doctors care about thier patients but don't miss a punch line while doing it."

I think the dream sequences are the best part of the show. They're hilarious. I actually laugh out loud when I watch it. The Star Wars thing was classic.

(By the way Scooby, Simpsons is also one of my all-time favorites. You have excellent taste. :) )

I actually loved the dream sequence when the UPS guy came in and said (two weeks ago),

"Shipment of a ton of bricks..sign here please."

That was classic!

I totally love the cartoon sounds and screeching halts and magic boobies. They all make the show funny and light hearted.

Does anyone know how the show is doing? Is it rated fairly high among viewers??
I hope it keeps going!

The dream sequence that was prompted by Dr Cox asking JD "What do you want from me?" was hilarious. The home movies of them tossing the football around the yard ala father and son. I laughed out loud!

Hey scoon, I checkede with my X and it turns out that scrubs had the 16th highest rating last week. 15 million people watched it. Friends was #1 with 31 Million.

I think "Scrubs" is the funniest greatest show yet!! I'm glad to know that other pple besides those in pre-health areas watch it!! I did think the "magic boobs" was just a litte too whack...what were they thinking? I really like this Dr. Cox character and I must admit I like the sound effects, but sometimes they're overused.

I wonder what sort of continuing role the guy who's always fixing things is going to play (BTW, is he a plumber, electrician, or...?)

I can't wait for next week's episode!!

What's going to happen to Dr.Cox though? He was suspended in last weeks episode, and if that was some way of 'killing off' his character (for reasons beyond my comprehension), I think that could effectively kill the show. I know they would never in their right mind get rid of him, but maybe he signed on just for a few episodes...

Originally posted by pendulum:

I wonder what sort of continuing role the guy who's always fixing things is going to play (BTW, is he a plumber, electrician, or...?)•

He's a janitor. At first I thought he was pretty funny, but the whole thing with him hating J.D. is getting old.

And I seriously doubt that they'll get rid of Dr. Cox.

I completely agree with Amy Beth - it really needs to be an hour. I also don't think that they'll get rid of Dr. Cox, unlike they've done with a couple characters on ER lately.

Simpsons and Scrubs - the only shows that I'll spend my precious time watching. Last tuesday, my volunteer unit that I run and myself all plopped down after our weekly meeting to see Dr. Cox show that side that I'd secretly wanted him to show. I hope that he'll be back, (actually, I'm sure that he will be).

Tell your friends about scrubs! Let's try to get it to #10!

I've been watching Friends too this season. It's kinda neat the Rachel pregnant Ross the father thing. My wife and I watch it and its kinda cute since shes pregnant and named Rachel too. But they are gonna hook up, just watch.