I love you guys

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SB100

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because I'm Jewish, this night is very boring for me, but I'm glad to see activity on the SDN forum :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't celebrate Christmas either. So hows it going?

:laugh: Just the day that was most convenient for my siblings, parents and I to all get together. We're not a particularly religous group, so we move Jesus's birthday around our scheduel.

With all the xmas advertising that's gone on in the last two months, you'd think he was born every day since October!

With all the xmas advertising that's gone on in the last two months, you'd think he was born every day since October!

Actually isn't he supposed to be born in Spring time in 4BC? At least that is what I was told in my history class...:confused:

since when do jewish people not celebrate christmas? I know you call it something else, but who are we kidding? It would be much easier to call it christmas so we can do away with all of this "happy holidays" crap.

jk
don't be bored! do something fun! enjoy your time while you still have some!

I don't celebrate christmas, but I did bake cookies today. Now I am just sitting back waiting until Friday so I can get back to Ohio. I hate cowboy hats and trucks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't celebrate christmas, but I did bake cookies today. Now I am just sitting back waiting until Friday so I can get back to Ohio. I hate cowboy hats and trucks.

I made fudge and rice krispies. Wow, you are waiting to get back to Ohio? Where exactly are you?

i thought BC stood for before christ.. Jesus was born 4 years before...Himself...?

i'm gonna take a wild guess and say texas. :p

I was thinking the same thing, but how can anyone hate Texas?

he just hates the trucks and hats. Me too, I'm from Georgia. We don't have the cowboy hats, but we have camoflage baseball caps with the stupid fish hook clipped onto them. I never understood that.

...and Bushes.

Because I'm Jewish, this night is very boring for me, but I'm glad to see activity on the SDN forum :)

There are no mods around. If this was some "other" day, this thread would have been moved to All-students right away.

Anyway, let's discuss something important...

What is the best movie of all time?

I say scarface...

I am in Houston for a few more days. The weather and family are nice, but the cowboy hats and trucks make me gag.

condolences.

I don't think I have ever actually met (or heard of) anyone actually attending JHUSOM. I always thought of you guys as superhumans that didn't actually exist in the real world.
Congratulations!

There are no mods around. If this was some "other" day, this thread would have been moved to All-students right away.

I say scarface...

boondock saints, imho. I loved it.

and there might be a lazy mod watching. Mentioning the inappropriateness of a thread like this would certainly get it kicked.

I say scarface...

I intentionally posted in this section because it gets more activity than the all-students forum, and I didn't think mods would be on either :p

Best movie of all time for me is a toss-up between Goodfellas and Ran.

High School Musical?

:laugh:

I intentionally posted in this section because it gets more activity than the all-students forum, and I didn't think mods would be on either :p

I watched the first half of that movie yesterday...lol...the funniest guy was Tommy...he cracked me up every time!

As for Big Fish and boondock saints, I haven't watched either of the movies.

High school musical? :laugh:

Ghostbusters was cool 15 years ago...now it's not so cool. I remember watching the cartoon.

High School Musical?

:laugh:

"i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet"

I watched the first half of that movie yesterday...lol...the funniest guy was Tommy...he cracked me up every time!

Ghostbusters was cool 15 years ago...now it's not so cool. I remember watching the cartoon.

Have you rewatched it lately? It's so much better as an adult than it was a kid.

Joe Pesci is my idol.

Have you rewatched it lately? It's so much better as an adult than it was a kid.

haha..no. I don't find that genre interesting anymore. Sucking monsters into captivating machines?????

best villain = Jeremy Irons in anything.

nicholson in the Shining, too.

Nicholson in Batman

joking :p

Best movie of all time = The Godfather (part 1). Nuff said

Anyone going to eat Chinese food and go to the movies tomorrow besides me?

anyone watching the south park holiday marathon?

I prefer Part 2, but both are good :) At least you didn't say Part III.

:thumbup:Part II = Second best movie of all time. Part III, like the third movie of most trilogies, was horrible... Seriously, when did the obsession with making EVERYTHING a trilogy after a successful first movie begin?

That's what tomorrow is for, right? N'tnl Jews go to the movies day is in parentheses under Christmas on my calendar.

As far as marathons go, I have been watching Arrested Development on my computer for some time now.

Actually either sound good right about now...:)

I say scarface...

All-Students: Where threads go to die.

:ninja:

Actually either sound good right about now...:)

your first post was about the wonder of the human body, and your second is about chinese food. Pretty steep drop-off, don't you think?