I Made A 34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boiler room

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been bugging the AAMC people for a couple of weeks about the online score report, and today one told me that the scores were in! I told her my SS# and she told me I made a 12, 11, 11!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Someone told me that the same thing happened to them this week too! But I couldn't care less considering that I took it in April=).

:laugh:

pretty funny joke.

NOW BEAT IT!!! Your insensitive brand of humor is malicious.
I can't believe you would stoop down that low. You know many people would take you seriously. That was very unethical.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder how many people are actually trying to call the aamc to find out their mcat scores....:D

Don't worry, guys, I speak Canadian. I made a 34 is Canadian for "I got a 34". There lurks a Canadian troll among us... never trust your neighbor. Eh?

i am definitely calling BS on this one. the aamc, break their precious rules for someone early, for free no less? give me a f*ckin break. :rolleyes:

...a 34?...no honey, that was your IQ they were telling you.....:laugh:

I find it rather funny, and I'm glad some of you normal people did too. For those of you who are still obsessing over the MCAT and replying to posts like you've got something stuck up your butt, why don't you just go study for the April MCAT you'll be retaking?

So in conclusion, "the wonder boy" and "One Strong Bro" can shut the f*ck up.

Originally posted by boiler room
I find it rather funny, and I'm glad some of you normal people did too. For those of you who are still obsessing over the MCAT and replying to posts like you've got something stuck up your butt, why don't you just go study for the April MCAT you'll be retaking?

Relax dude/dudette:cool: Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by boiler room

actually i did think it was funny...but you know the old saying - if you can't take a joke, don't make one....

you all do realize that Tweety will come in here and bust open a can, don't you?

gosh, boiler room has become a troll with his first post ever......i think this may be a new record :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by SuzyQ
gosh, boiler room has become a troll with his first post ever......i think this may be a new record :laugh: :laugh:

just eeking out tein's mark :p (jk)

boiler room, please go away. mods, close this stupid thread :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BushBaby
Alright.....time out for you mister or do you need a nappy wappy?.

oh ya, he's going for a LOOOONG nap.

Thank you for letting this come to my attention, guys. I really appreciate it.
Tweetie

Status
Not open for further replies.