I matched in OB/Gyn!! (er, I mean pediatrics)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldbearprofessor

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, after a couple decades of neonatology, I've decided to start over and become an obstetrician. That's right, I haven't been sued enough nor have I had enough fun counseling teenagers about contraception after they've given birth to their second child.

Whoops? Today isn't April 1?:(

Never mind. Remember this post on April 1.:p

Meanwhile, good luck today on the match 4th years and feel free to post here (or in a properly named thread) where you match. As I do every year, if you matched at my place and post it on the forum, you'll get a PM from me telling you who I am and offering to meet!

Buena suerte to all.

Members don't see this ad.

CINCINNATI CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Childrens Hospital of the Kings Daughters- EVMS!!!! :D

1st choice also!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Denver Children's!!

Wake Forest University

Thank goodness I am leaving the midwest winters! For those moving toward the midwest, find a good ice scraper.

Yes, after a couple decades of neonatology, I've decided to start over and become an obstetrician. That's right, I haven't been sued enough nor have I had enough fun counseling teenagers about contraception after they've given birth to their second child.

Whoops? Today isn't April 1?:(

Never mind. Remember this post on April 1.:p

Meanwhile, good luck today on the match 4th years and feel free to post here (or in a properly named thread) where you match. As I do every year, if you matched at my place and post it on the forum, you'll get a PM from me telling you who I am and offering to meet!

Buena suerte to all.
*teehee* I clicked on this thread because I was just thinking about starting my Adolescent rotation next week and about how much I don't like this part of the training. :p