I missed submitting my ucsf dent by 2 minutes..any chance..

Aug 3, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys deeply troubled and sad now, but i missed pressing submit for UCSF late by 2 min. but i did pay for the fee..do you think i have any chance? I called and left a message and I am praying this weekend

RuffDay

2+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Everyone deserves a second chance. I think it is possible.

RuffDay

2+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Just don't miss the interviews lol. That would look REALLY bad.

OP
T
Aug 3, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Thank you guys for the honesty and hopes. I'm still panicking and praying for the best. Does anyone have any incite on what are the chances of me still being able to submit my supps :(

Evistor

2+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2014
what is this all about? there was a deadline for UCSF?? this soon???

darknightzzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Aug 4, 2014
Orange, CA
Status
Pre-Dental
what is this all about? there was a deadline for UCSF?? this soon???
after reading this and asking the same question, I just flashed back and remembered that once UCSF sent you their supplemental, they stated in the email you have 2 weeks from the date you received it to submitted it back in. past these two weeks, consider your file withdrawn.

your welcome.

Evistor

2+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2014
after reading this and asking the same question, I just flashed back and remembered that once UCSF sent you their supplemental, they stated in the email you have 2 weeks from the date you received it to submitted it back in. past these two weeks, consider your file withdrawn.

your welcome.
Ah I see,

nboogie

7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2011
California
Status
Dentist
As a fourth year student at UCSF, let me just say that you shouldn't be deeply troubled. Living in San Francisco is crazy expensive and the experience here is "okay" at best. We're also going through a lot of changes right now so who knows if that's for the better or not.

Good luck!

Reactions: Carbohydrates

Rambunctious

7+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2011
Status
Dentist
These schools look for almost any reason to deny people. I'm not saying that what happened in your situation is a denial, but you're giving them a legitimate reason for it.