I missed submitting my ucsf dent by 2 minutes..any chance..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TC121912

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys deeply troubled and sad now, but i missed pressing submit for UCSF late by 2 min. but i did pay for the fee..do you think i have any chance? I called and left a message and I am praying this weekend

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone deserves a second chance. I think it is possible.

They did warn you, did they not?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just don't miss the interviews lol. That would look REALLY bad.

Thank you guys for the honesty and hopes. I'm still panicking and praying for the best. Does anyone have any incite on what are the chances of me still being able to submit my supps :(

Why are you asking other pre-dents? You need to call the office. They're the only ones who can give you the right answer

Reactions: 2 users
what is this all about? there was a deadline for UCSF?? this soon???

what is this all about? there was a deadline for UCSF?? this soon???

after reading this and asking the same question, I just flashed back and remembered that once UCSF sent you their supplemental, they stated in the email you have 2 weeks from the date you received it to submitted it back in. past these two weeks, consider your file withdrawn.

your welcome.

after reading this and asking the same question, I just flashed back and remembered that once UCSF sent you their supplemental, they stated in the email you have 2 weeks from the date you received it to submitted it back in. past these two weeks, consider your file withdrawn.

your welcome.

Ah I see,

As a fourth year student at UCSF, let me just say that you shouldn't be deeply troubled. Living in San Francisco is crazy expensive and the experience here is "okay" at best. We're also going through a lot of changes right now so who knows if that's for the better or not.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
These schools look for almost any reason to deny people. I'm not saying that what happened in your situation is a denial, but you're giving them a legitimate reason for it.