I must be burnt out completely

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dopaminesurge

My friends calls me Steve
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have 1000 more characters to write for Stanford, it's my last one before Duke, and I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO DO IT.

Secondary exhaustion, and not a single interview invite yet.

Narc can flame me, again, if his life is meaningless today.

Stanford... I have allowed you to reject me three times already. Am I really happily skipping toward a fourth Stanford rejection?

Apparently.

Hey, interesting story about the first two rejections. Anyone care to hear it? It's pretty short.

Members don't see this ad.

burntfries said:

Yay.

so I applied early decision to undergrad, got rejected in December, then rejected AGAIN in March/April. THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. I wasn't deferred. I was rejected. I figured they just wanted to make sure I was aware that I STILL WAS NOT WELCOME ON THEIR CAMPUS. Like, maybe they'll just send me a reminder rejection every 3 months to make sure I know I STILL CAN'T COME TO STANFORD.

Postscript: I talked to an admissions member some time after, and he said it was a peculiar story and that they probably meant to have sent a deferral and made a mistake. Better off that way. That would have been like waiting for Yale to reject me now.