I need FL MPJE advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Acemoney

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I need some help passing the FL MPJE. I have taken it twice and failed both times with a 71 and a 72!! This is extremely frustrating. I used Strauss's book and bought the pharmacyexam.com question bank! Any suggestions on what are good resources to study? I know they are updating the exam but I'm sure the content will stay the same. Also, if anyone would like a study partner, please let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone. So I need some help passing the FL MPJE. I have taken it twice and failed both times with a 71 and a 72!! This is extremely frustrating. I used Strauss's book and bought the pharmacyexam.com question bank! Any suggestions on what are good resources to study? I know they are updating the exam but I'm sure the content will stay the same. Also, if anyone would like a study partner, please let me know!

Hi, I have also failed the exam twice and I am frustrated! I have used Seamons review, the actual laws from the websites, and now I have Dr. Strauss book which my friend let me borrow. I don't know what the new changes will be for the exam, but I am very concerned. Do you have any new suggestions on how to study for the test? Or have you heard anything on Dr. Strauss private review course? What school did you graduate from? Please let me know, it seems we are in the same situation! :)

Where u able to pass and do u need a study partner still