• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

dental100

10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
:( hi
i got my result today. i just scored 86 in nbde part 1 new pattern. do u think i can get admission in any school in 2010? are there any chances?
thanx

dental100

10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
:) hi La fea
thanks for the encouragement.
it surely made me feel better
thanks

About the Ads

Kthv92

IndiBDS
10+ Year Member
May 4, 2007
Status
Dental Student
I can speak fr my self....i ve 86 in part 1 and got into UOP (i think one of the best!)
so listen to people but decide fr urself juss go for step 2....do some voluntary stuff....add it to ur resume!

parule

10+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
im a new member in the forum but not in the same boat as u.i gave my exam got 83...not too decent ..so i set out to study again but by now im too saturated to continue....though i can make it to boston or nyu with there deadlines still in late jan.....but nothing is getting inside my brains at the moment......wat shud i do...

SaMoUrAi

10+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Look dental 100,
I'll tell you what I did, and you do the math.....I was in your shoes back in 2006, I was very busy doing a lot of stuff, and I didnt prepare well for my pt 1, and I scored 82....at that point, I asked my self the same question, and I decided I'll go on and take pt 2, and if I got a good score, then it might give me a better chance and if not, then I was doomed anyways...
To cut the story short.....I got 82 in pt 2 last year, and I applied for 8 schools...........6 of them accepted me for interviews.........I went to 3 of them.........and got accepted by 2...........and of course I picked 1...........
The bottom line is I made my choice that I thought was better for me, and I'm happy with it.......Make yours..(",).......and dont regret it...
And never forget that they look at you as a whole package......NOT ONLY your scores.

aligners

10+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
hiii everbody....m new to the forum my stats r 86/2.77/95....1 yr experience plus 4 months of observership...do i stand ny chance in NYU or BU....where should i go from here...i mean whether i should give part 1 again or try for part 2.......any help vl be appreciated:)

drbds

10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2008
Status
86 is a pretty decent score. Nail your statement of purpose and work on the hand skills, I feel you'd be ok.
hi la fea i need your suggestion
my states are 85 part I , gpa 3.28 and toefl 96
i have 7 month experience in india and 5 month in usa so
what are my chances to get in nyu in 2009?

enzosz

Licensed to drill
10+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2008
Status
Dentist
your chances are good
keep struggling

hi la fea i need your suggestion
my states are 85 part I , gpa 3.28 and toefl 96
i have 7 month experience in india and 5 month in usa so
what are my chances to get in nyu in 2009?

About the Ads