I need help deciding... MHS vs MPH?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

running

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
MHS in International Health (GDEC) from Johns Hopkins ..vs.. MPH in Global Epidemiology from Emory University ..vs.. MPH in Epidemiology from University of Washington? (I've managed to eek in an acceptance to the schools but have not been offered financial aid aside from government loans)
This is a question regarding the difference between the MHS and MPH and also the debt associated with attending Hopkins or Emory considering plans for additional professional education.
Thoughts & advice would be greatly appreciated!:)

Members don't see this ad.

i did a how to finance your education seminar on Emory's MPH and they said its 45K; but they include food, living, travel expenses..it could be more or less depending on how you live in atlanta

i did a how to finance your education seminar on Emory's MPH and they said its 45K; but they include food, living, travel expenses..it could be more or less depending on how you live in atlanta

How did they come up with 45k including living expenses? Isn't tuition alone more than 45k for the two years?

but... so I take it by your responses that the difference between the MHS and MPH can be disregarded? Well.. at least I have another month to think it over. Thanks guys.