I need help please...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nemnem

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am 7 months pregnant.trying to get my license in california before i deliver..as u konw its so hard to talk to anyone from the boards...i have over 1700 hours total from retail and hospital..i don't know if i need a certain number of hospital hours before i apply..i dont wanna apply pay the money then they tell me no u need more hospital hours..i am so stressed..i even thought of applying for arizona license cause i know they just need 1500 hours of exeperience anywhere..i am lost and i need help please..

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Nemnem,

Just call the BOP in your state to send over the hours and also send you a copy of it. Make sure to mention its for California so your state BOP will send the proper form. Then send it to CBOP via certified mail with return receipt and wait. (approx ~ 3 weeks). Good luck

I don't think there's such thing of calling CA bop...I can never get to talk to anyone..can i apply and send the forms with all the hours that i have and just wait to hear back from them...how long do u think it will take?