I need HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilyface

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm very new to this forum. I graduated dental school in 03, I took the NDBE part 1 just to see what was like, :( :( :( , well I did very very bad, I got a 63!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO now I decided to buy the materials and I will start preparing for the test in JUNE. Can anyone give me tips on how to study for this test, and can anyone tell me which school are easier to get is in. Thank-you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

smilyface said:
Hello everyone, I'm very new to this forum. I graduated dental school in 03, I took the NDBE part 1 just to see what was like, :( :( :( , well I did very very bad, I got a 63!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO now I decided to buy the materials and I will start preparing for the test in JUNE. Can anyone give me tips on how to study for this test, and can anyone tell me which school are easier to get is in. Thank-you!!!

Please do not despair.

Cram Dental Decks 2004, Solve past released questions, Prepare from Board Review Series, Consult Snail Clinical anatomy & Vander/Sherman/ Luciano Physiology if you can, please be thorough with Wheeler's Dental Anatomy, consult any dental antomy book for basic things about Dentin/Enamel/Pulp etc., and solve Kaplan's online quesbank for 1-2 months before your exam.

It sounds a lot but 4 months enough to push up your score if you are honestly concentrating.

The above view is my 2 cents.

Good Luck

rahmed

rahmed said:
Please do not despair.

:D Thank-you very much for your tips!!! I will try to do my best. Do you know of any sites that I can try to study from. I only ordered the decks and old exams. Another question, do you know anything about admission in university of florida? Do you know if you need part1 and 2? did you already take part1, how well did you do ? Again thank-you

Members don't see this ad :)
smilyface said:
:D Thank-you very much for your tips!!! I will try to do my best. Do you know of any sites that I can try to study from. I only ordered the decks and old exams. Another question, do you know anything about admission in university of florida? Do you know if you need part1 and 2? did you already take part1, how well did you do ? Again thank-you

Consult the link

http://www.healthguideusa.com/dental_schools.htm

This is a list of US dental schools under state listing. Click the links to reach relevant website. You will find answer to most of your questions.

Also there is a list of sites you can access by clicking

"Links of interest to foreign trained dentists !" &

"Tutorials"

You will found them in this forum in the begining of all listings.

I applied to few dental schools and still waiting to hear from them.

Good luck

rahmed

smilyface said:
hi this is blacktooth.to my knowledge as far as u of florida is considered they have a two year certificate program but it is a certificate program which does not qualify you for a dds and as a result you can practise only in the state of florida!plus if you want to go for further specialization you need to do a 4yr program and can't do it with this two yr one.!!!!plz confirm for yourself!