I need opinions on B.S./MD programs Please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheRussian

Life Size Mirror
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Can I just ask what this talk about "maturing" is all about? I mean I am finishing my senior year of college and I feel that I was more mature as a freshman than I am now. Maturity is overrated. You have the rest of your life to be mature. Enjoy college as much as possible and don't worry about maturing. Being mature is no fun at all.

JohnDoe

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey fixed gear.

Perhaps it would serve you well to directly address my long list of legitimate points rather than a trivial misspelling.

It would also serve you well to actually get into a medical school before speaking with such authority on the premedical game.

Your post reflects your own profound laziness by portraying it as desirable to be relaxed and unfocused in undergraduate school.

Perhaps it was that fatal flaw that led to your fruitless application to medical schools.

Good luck with your thesis! ;)

Eugenie98

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey JohnDoe, what's your opinion of the Rice/Baylor program? Baylor is ranked 13th. Rice is ranked 16th.

lesstalkmorock

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
tsk tsk tsk johndoe
rank ***** are we?
which top 10 program are you in?

Eugenie98

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
nothing wrong with using the rankings as a guide.

I hope you're not like those FairTest people who want to eliminate the MCAT, SAT, SAT IIs and plow everyone into mediocrity