I need to choose two more schools... Please help me make a decision... THANK YOU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSguyLA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already have all schools in California and Arizona down which adds up to 8.
I need to choose two more to make it 10 total.
Where do you guys think I should apply??? Any ideas?

Overall GPA : 3.45
Science GPA : 3.6
BCP GPA : 3.65

I'm thinking I'll pull anywhere between 19 to 21 on AA and a bit higher on the PAT section.

What do you guys think???

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I'm thinking I'll pull anywhere between 19 to 21 on AA and a bit higher on the PAT section.

What do you guys think???

Thank you

Apply to a few private ones since they don't care much about residency.

NYU, Temple, Tufts, Nova and Case came to my mind.

Apply to a few private ones since they don't care much about residency.

NYU, Temple, Tufts, Nova and Case came to my mind.

He probably has private ones in the two states covered.

Members don't see this ad :)
Apply to Tufts, and Buffalo.:thumbup:
Don't apply to Louisville because you are an out of stater and Jiga is going to be going there. :smuggrin:

You know, I was an out of stater too.

And what are you talking about? I am a nice guy, man. :cool:

Hehehe. Just teasing:D

I am an out of stater too. UB tends to be particularly out of state friendly school. I guess the same goes to Louisville. The OP should not pass on this bonus out of state friendly state schools. :thumbup:

Hehehe. Just teasing:D

I am an out of stater too. UB tends to be particularly out of state friendly school. I guess the same goes to Louisville. The OP should not pass on this bonus out of state friendly state schools. :thumbup:

haha...jig and i have been pretty much tag team promoting Louisville all through the forum. I'm an out of stater as well. The thing about UofL is that they take 35 out of staters to 45 in staters. Not as many in state students apply.

I'd remove ASDOH. It's a waste of effort. Add Buffalo, Maryland, Tufts/BU

haha...jig and i have been pretty much tag team promoting Louisville all through the forum. I'm an out of stater as well. The thing about UofL is that they take 35 out of staters to 45 in staters. Not as many in state students apply.

Hmmmm....
I just came back from Buffalo. Nice stress free city. :thumbup: No crazy traffic jams and maniacal drivers like in Boston. :D

I checked out downtown Buffalo, went to a sports bar called Badabing(sp?). I was watching the stanley cup playoffs and the celtics, when I noticed two couples sitting one to my right and the other to my left. The woman on my right was a pretty blonde with a thug of a partner. The woman on my left was a not so good looking woman with what looked like nuclear implants:eek: she also had a thug of a partner. :laugh:

Hmmmm....
I just came back from Buffalo. Nice stress free city. :thumbup: No crazy traffic jams and maniacal drivers like in Boston. :D

I checked out downtown Buffalo, went to a sports bar called Badabing(sp?). I was watching the stanley cup playoffs and the celtics, when I noticed two couples sitting one to my right and the other to my left. The woman on my right was a pretty blonde with a thug of a partner. The woman on my left was a not so good looking woman with what looked like nuclear implants:eek: she also had a thug of a partner. :laugh:

That's what happens when a city's population is 20. No traffic. No choice in dating partners.

Counting our chickens early?

What school do you go to?

MCG and U Mississippi