I need to improve my Physics, G-Chem, O-Chem, and Bio. Any suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrokenGlass

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one?

Members don't see this ad.

oh haha!

um in that case...EK is a good starting point depending on your time frame. They have a pretty strong 10 wk program (shell out the money for 1001 series, 16 mini, and 101 verbal passages). This little investment translates into...countless hours of studying fun.

Take a prep course if you haven't already. Kaplan is always good if you're comfortable learning on your own and reading the notes...TPR is good if you want to be spoon-fed.

Buy AAMC exams. 3-10...once again, this little monetary investment = hours of studying.

Members don't see this ad :)
ive found that reading while upside down helps alot. I think all that blood rushing to ur head makes u think better. its worked wonders for me.

ive found that reading while upside down helps alot. I think all that blood rushing to ur head makes u think better. its worked wonders for me.

There is a DOWNSIDE to being upside down. Some vital organs will be blood-deprived. I cannot afford that.

Aren't you in a TBR class?

If you are serious, maybe try some TPR but I think you are good with the TBR based on how you can answer most questions on here.:D

If you need help, then I know I am in trouble.

True. I wasn't being serious. I am no longer in a TBR class. I finished the class a couple of months ago. This board is a little boring. Everybody is so business-oriented. All play and no fun.

Take the LSAT (serious)

I've been doing their Verbal for practice.. =D

The logic games can't hurt either :)

Take the LSAT (serious)

I've been doing their Verbal for practice.. =D

The logic games can't hurt either :)

M'friend, I did take the LSAT and was accepted to UC Berkeley Law School, but I turned it down.

True. I wasn't being serious. I am no longer in a TBR class. I finished the class a couple of months ago. This board is a little boring. Everybody is so business-oriented. All play and no fun.
thats where the whole upside down thing comes into play. its quite a rush. before passing out u feel like ur on a roller coaster.

definitely get the 1001 examkrackers books. I got an 8 and 9 on the first time i took the mcats. after buying and doing every single problem in the 1001 books i got my sciences up to 12 and 12. These books aren't even that expensive and they are even cheaper if you buy them on ebay. people are always selling them in packages for less than 150 dollars. i def would recommend u get these books if you are serious about improving ur sciences.