I need to make money!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yalla22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a good lucrative summer job (except waiting in a rest.)?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

yalla22 said:
lucrative summer job

I think those are mutually exclusive. However I think I'd reccomend checking with your schools career office. They will have the skinny on what exists in your area. If you lived in utah I could give you more specific advice, but good luck and happy hunting anyway.

I hear you can make $250,000/year working from home stuffing envelopes. I also saw an ad where you can make $50,000 by losing 50 lbs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try a temp agency.

do something fun... be a bartender.

TonyMontana

lisa13579 said:
Try a temp agency.

A temp angency is probably one of the best options for summer jobs. I've gone to a temp angency for the past few summers to find an extra job over the summer. The best part is that most times, the office jobs they offer have pretty decent salaries.

Of course, if you don't mind back-breaking physical labor, find a landscaper or a greenhouse to work for.

I'm working as a teacher at a private learning center (full time). I also teach individual students privately ($40 per hour). I won't have anytime to have fun this summer, but will make some money. Got to save for school tuition.

patzan said:
I hear you can make $250,000/year working from home stuffing envelopes. I also saw an ad where you can make $50,000 by losing 50 lbs.
That's a sham dude. Trust me!

Pimpin', it ain't gonna be ez but you'll be driving an escalade by the end of summer.

Momentum trading in equities, oh yes! The market's due for a good run boys. I've made ten dollars in two hours today.