I need your HELP!!! P/NP question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a really bad experience sophomore year of college and got a D in a 5 unit class. However, I now have the chance to change it to a P/NP grade in which I would get a NP. Which one should I go with? AMCAS would not inlcude the NP in the GPA right?

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone please answer my question.

Go for it.

P.S. You dont need to bump a thread after 40 mins.

Members don't see this ad :)
DoctorC said:
I had a really bad experience sophomore year of college and got a D in a 5 unit class. However, I now have the chance to change it to a P/NP grade in which I would get a NP. Which one should I go with? AMCAS would not inlcude the NP in the GPA right?

On SDN, NP refers to Harvard's New pathway. Please stick to this code of abbreviation. Thanks.

What do you mean by NP? I am guessing AMCAS won't include it if it has to weight attached to it.

GuyLaroche said:
On SDN, NP refers to Harvard's Newpathway. Please stick to this code of abbreviation. Thanks.

What do you mean by NP? I am guessing AMCAS won't include it if it has to weight attached to it.

New Pathway is two words. :thumbup:

SanDiegoSOD said:
New Pathway is two words. :thumbup:

Dear God! It is. My spelling is off this evening. I'll edit it ASAP. Why, thanks.

lol

When I read your title I thought you had a question about the P vs. NP problem. Well, I guess I did too much CS.

This thread is NP-hard.