DoctorC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2003
Visit site
Status
I had a really bad experience sophomore year of college and got a D in a 5 unit class. However, I now have the chance to change it to a P/NP grade in which I would get a NP. Which one should I go with? AMCAS would not inlcude the NP in the GPA right?

GuyLaroche

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Status
DoctorC said:
I had a really bad experience sophomore year of college and got a D in a 5 unit class. However, I now have the chance to change it to a P/NP grade in which I would get a NP. Which one should I go with? AMCAS would not inlcude the NP in the GPA right?
On SDN, NP refers to Harvard's New pathway. Please stick to this code of abbreviation. Thanks.

What do you mean by NP? I am guessing AMCAS won't include it if it has to weight attached to it.

SanDiegoSOD

Milk was a bad choice
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2004
Sunny California
Status
GuyLaroche said:
On SDN, NP refers to Harvard's Newpathway. Please stick to this code of abbreviation. Thanks.

What do you mean by NP? I am guessing AMCAS won't include it if it has to weight attached to it.
New Pathway is two words. :thumbup:

GuyLaroche

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2005
Status
SanDiegoSOD said:
New Pathway is two words. :thumbup:

Dear God! It is. My spelling is off this evening. I'll edit it ASAP. Why, thanks.

hardy

10+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2004
Status
lol

When I read your title I thought you had a question about the P vs. NP problem. Well, I guess I did too much CS.