i never get any emails from amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drago

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i haven't changed anything on my application, and i used to get emails all of the time. for about the past month, all i got was a message saying my app was submitted. nothing else. i read all the different messages that people are getting. is anyone in the same boat as me? what's going on?

Members don't see this ad.

Basically the same situation here, though ive received their submission email 4 times now in the past few weeks! Im just scratching my head :confused:

Same here. The only email I've gotten since I submitted was the notice that I had submitted (over two weeks after I did).

A funny thing, though, is the fact that my submission notification said my app was submitted and paid for, but my credit card has yet to be charged, and it's almost three weeks since I submitted it. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I've emailed them several times with no response. I did get the "submitted" email but that's all. Mine also said PAID but I haven't been charged the big sum that my apps added up to. There was a charge from AMCAS for $10 though! Does anyone know what this might be?

Originally posted by drago:
•i haven't changed anything on my application, and i used to get emails all of the time. for about the past month, all i got was a message saying my app was submitted. nothing else. i read all the different messages that people are getting. is anyone in the same boat as me? what's going on?•
I'm in the exact same situation. All I get are infrequent redundant "your application is submitted" emails. I submitted June 22nd, and my app was "processed" on July 25. WTF?! :confused: