I PASSED GROSS ANATOMY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Starflyr, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Starflyr

Starflyr Manic Faerie
    10+ Year Member

Woohoo!!!!

They let us copy our answers to both written and practical and then posted the correct ones so we could self-check (grades might be adjusted, but they would only be adjusted UP). That means that since I did decently on both of the finals, I passed!!! I am SOOO glad that's over. Now on to MCT! (Biochem, histo, pharm, embryo, molecular, cell, etc etc etc).

goin out to party...
    Star

2. med_skool_fool

7+ Year Member

congrats...i can only hope i have the pleasure of passing gross anatomy...oh wait...i'm not in medical school yet..damn. i hope i get in this year!!!

3. DNALadder2002

DNALadder2002 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

4. Amy

Amy
    Physician 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Wow, you're done with gross already? Interesting. Congratulations! I hope I have the same luck. :)

5. MS05'

MS05' Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Starflyr,

Hey congratulations on finishing anatomy!! The next four years are all down hill now (or so I've heard)...Do you mind my asking how long your gross class was, I'm still in my 11th week and have 7 more to go :(

6. Starflyr

Starflyr Manic Faerie
    10+ Year Member

Hey MS05 :)

My Gross class was 8 weeks long. However, unlike many schools, where you take multiple classes for a full semester, we take ONE class for 8 weeks at a time. So, ALL we did was Gross (well, and radiology, since its an integrated course). It was VERY fast - I got sick for 2 days in pelvis&perineum, and missed half the labs and lectures for it. (thats 2 each). Once you get behind, it's really hard to catch up. Oh well! Good luck with the rest of anatomy at your school!

Star

7. doc marcus conradus

doc marcus conradus Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

i find it cool that you guys take suibjects one at a time there in the US. i sure hope that there will come a day when philippine schools will do the same. im a second year med student now here in the philippines amd i took gross for an entire year when i was in the first year. i took it along side physiology, biochemistry, histology, community and family medicine, psychobiology, medical ehtics and history, and a course called into to clinical medicine. imagine! and you guys take subjects one at a time! thats nice.

now that im in the second sem of my second year, im taking pathology, pharma, lab diagnosis, parasitology, basic dermatology, minor surgery, basic pediatrics,and phisical diagnosis. last sem i finished microbiology, psychopathology, and community medicine II.

i envy you guys! you have more time to digest one subject and you get to concentate more in one subject!

well ayways, congrats for passing gross!

marc conrad molina
    2nd yr med student
    far eastern university
    philippines

8. doc marcus conradus

doc marcus conradus Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

ooops! sorry for the misspelled words in my post above! only noticed them after posting! sorry for being careless1 im kinda sleepy!