• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

janjanbureh

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hi guys i recently applied Des Moines College of Podiatric Medicine but i was told that i need to take MCAT...i am planning to take it though. I am in Graduate school now..so i wonder what is the chance of me being accepted. I have 3.52 GPA with 3.67 scince GPA. i guess i will go ahead and prepare for MCAT.
Any advice guys.

D

Dr_Feelgood

Kick @ss on the MCAT. It is simple but with the GPA a solid MCAT score will solidify your seat at CPMS. Good luck and trust me the hard work is worth it.

janjanbureh

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
thanks er u currently a student at DCPM...do u like the schoool..am planning a vist there to have the first hand knowledge of the school

About the Ads

PodWif

10+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hi guys i recently applied Des Moines College of Podiatric Medicine but i was told that i need to take MCAT...i am planning to take it though. I am in Graduate school now..so i wonder what is the chance of me being accepted. I have 3.52 GPA with 3.67 scince GPA. i guess i will go ahead and prepare for MCAT.
Any advice guys.

Your science GPA sounds great to me, I would be suprised if you didn't get in, but honestly I know very little about the whole process just how my husband's experience was.

He applied in January of this year which we thought was pretty late, so weren't sure what his chances would be. Anyway, maybe my husband was just the exception I don't know but we both feel very blessed and amazed at how wonderful the podiatry interviewing and acceptances went, we were both blown away.

So hopefully this helps and the better you can do on the MCAT I am sure that will help you get in early and with many a scholarship options.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.