I received "2nd Visit Weekend" invitation, what is that?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

Retro

Hi, I received this e-mail from Vandy asking me to join them for a second visit weekend around April and they told me the actual invitation is on the way... What is that? They havn't told me if I am accepted yet... Are they going to re-interview me again? Questions....

Members don't see this ad.

hey i got that email today too, but i've already been accepted. so looks like there is good news on the way for you! yay!!! :clap:

i and a couple other people i know who got into vandy a while ago got that email today. I assume its only for acceptees so congrats. I won't be going but have fun in nashville

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Retro and Lollipop, when did you guys interview at Vanderbilt?

And congrats on being accepted! :)

Oh, I was interviewed during the first week of January; I am not accepted yet, at least I didn't receive anything letter saying so as of yet... hey guys, did they call you to let you know you are in or did they just send a letter of acceptance to you?

The acceptance comes as a letter- which is probably why you got this email first.
Congrats! :clap:

actually, i also got called from helderman (sp?)
interviewed end of nov.
accepted end of dec.