I see midwestern cpg is accepting people for the waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rielazegui

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i see that midwestern is accepting people from the waitlist now. And they found out by checking there interact now, but when i log into my interact now, it says that my account is inactive. What should i do? Will they call me if i got in or email like they said? I did call and made sure my contact information was up to date.

Members don't see this ad.

I noticed the same thing. I believe they will call you or maybe email you. Either way I think they will let you know other than through interact now.

I am in the same boat as you. Just waiting and praying. Good Luck!

I noticed other people saying they got in so I checked my interact now page last night and it said i got admitted 4/17. I called this morning to confirm ti and she said they will be sending letters out soon. I would just keep an eye on your interact now page. Good Luck

Members don't see this ad :)
where on the "interact now" did it say you were accepted? In the application section?

The application status page changed to a light blue color and it said "Application Status: Accepted".

The application status page changed to a light blue color and it said "Application Status: Accepted".

Can you tell me your stats so i have some idea what my chances are in getting in, I interview on March 16, so the same week you did.

At the time of the application my overall gpa was 3.8 and my science gpa was 3.95. I got a 91 on the pcat and I volunteered at a variety of places and had some community and hospital pharmacy experiences. I hope they start pulling more people soon.

Yeah I do too. I really hope that I get pulled from the waitlist and soon. I'm just crossing my fingers:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

At the time of the application my overall gpa was 3.8 and my science gpa was 3.95. I got a 91 on the pcat and I volunteered at a variety of places and had some community and hospital pharmacy experiences. I hope they start pulling more people soon.

Those are pretty high scores, hope i can get in also

I noticed other people saying they got in so I checked my interact now page last night and it said i got admitted 4/17. I called this morning to confirm ti and she said they will be sending letters out soon. I would just keep an eye on your interact now page. Good Luck

Had they notified you that you were on the waitlist and then you saw that you interact now accnt had changed? Also have you received a letter yet?

Yeah, I called about a week after my interview and they told me I was on the waitlist. I haven't received a letter yet but when I called Monday to confirm that I'd been accepted, the lady told me that they were going to start sending letters out soon.

Yeah, I called about a week after my interview and they told me I was on the waitlist. I haven't received a letter yet but when I called Monday to confirm that I'd been accepted, the lady told me that they were going to start sending letters out soon.

Congrats! I also show I got accepted on 4/17 according to the interact now but I didnt find out til 4/20 when I finally called to see when letters were being sent out. I just barely got my letter today. Thanks for sharing your info, I was just curious to see how it worked out for other applicants.

Congrats! I also show I got accepted on 4/17 according to the interact now but I didnt find out til 4/20 when I finally called to see when letters were being sent out. I just barely got my letter today. Thanks for sharing your info, I was just curious to see how it worked out for other applicants.

What did the letter say? When do we need to accept and have our deposit in by? Also, if you are accepting will you need a roommate?

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you guys sign into interact now? When i try to and put my email and password it says my account is inactive. Do you go into the midwestern site or an alternate way? Also where do you guys live, i live in LA and my waitlist letter dident come until everyone got theirs.

Dang it, my interact account still shows nothing. All it says is that all of my stuff has been turned in. I just want an acceptance letter!!!!!

I am sorry, but with such high scores you were on the Waiting List? Why? Do people who apply have EVEN HIGHER scores?
I am applying next year...

I am sorry, but with such high scores you were on the Waiting List? Why? Do people who apply have EVEN HIGHER scores?
I am applying next year...

I didn't think I'd have any problems but my only guess is that because I applied really late, right before the deadline. What was even more frustrating was that I got rejected without an interview from Lecom-Bradenton. I have no idea why, other people with much lower stats got interviewed and accepted. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I didn't think I'd have any problems but my only guess is that because I applied really late, right before the deadline. What was even more frustrating was that I got rejected without an interview from Lecom-Bradenton. I have no idea why, other people with much lower stats got interviewed and accepted. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I am sorry, what is Lecom-Bradenton?
Have you been accepted to Midwestern? In Illinois?
Do you have bachelors?

I am sorry, what is Lecom-Bradenton?
Have you been accepted to Midwestern? In Illinois?
Do you have bachelors?

Lecom is a pharmacy school that has a satellite campus in Bradenton, Florida. The main campus is in Erie, PA. I didn't apply to the Midwestern Chicago campus. I do not have a bachelors. I'm about a semester short from getting my BS.

Lecom is a pharmacy school that has a satellite campus in Bradenton, Florida. The main campus is in Erie, PA. I didn't apply to the Midwestern Chicago campus. I do not have a bachelors. I'm about a semester short from getting my BS.

Thanks and good luck to you!

For those accepted to MWUCPG, before you checked your "Interact Now" account, did you receive an e-mail notification that your account has been updated before finding out that you've been accepted?

I've been checking "Interact Now" daily with no change in status. Should I just wait to check the status until they send me an e-mail notification?

I never got an email confirmation. I saw someone on here that got accepted and decided to check my interact now page to see if it had changed.

How does everyone have interact now except me? How does everyone check it, when i go to the website and click interact now and put my email and password, it says my account is inactive?

I would call someone tomorrow and ask. Your interact now should be working. As for me I check everyday and keep hoping that my status will change.

Hey all, just letting you know there will be one more spot opening up for those of you on the waitlist since I am declining my acceptance to Midwestern CPG and will be going to Touro instead since I want to stay in Cali. Good luck to you all :)

Hey all, just letting you know there will be one more spot opening up for those of you on the waitlist since I am declining my acceptance to Midwestern CPG and will be going to Touro instead since I want to stay in Cali. Good luck to you all :)

Congratulations, I dident even get an interview to touro. And i just called and found out im still on the waitlist on cpg so it gives me some hope in getting in. And they have no idea why my interact now is inactive but the lady said to just call her.

Congratulations, I dident even get an interview to touro. And i just called and found out im still on the waitlist on cpg so it gives me some hope in getting in. And they have no idea why my interact now is inactive but the lady said to just call her.

Dude,

I'm not a lady. Brasilia is a city, not just a name. Just call.

Dude,

Hey brasilia, I think what rielazegui meant to say was that the lady in the CPG office wanted rielazegui to call her at the office for any update inquiries as opposed to checking on "Interact Now."

What did the letter say? When do we need to accept and have our deposit in by? Also, if you are accepting will you need a roommate?

Hey, Sorry for the late reply. I havent been checking SDN so much since I am so relieved to be accepted. This is probably info you have already but just in case you dont my letter said to respond by 5/11. Also I am glad you asked about the roommate thing but my sister will be moving with me to help pay the rent:) Where are you coming from? and have you had anyone give you recommendations on places to live?

Hey brasilia, I think what rielazegui meant to say was that the lady in the CPG office wanted rielazegui to call her at the office for any update inquiries as opposed to checking on "Interact Now."

Oh you're probably right. I just didn't really quite understand what rielazegui was saying. That makes sense now. Sorry!

Hey, Sorry for the late reply. I havent been checking SDN so much since I am so relieved to be accepted. This is probably info you have already but just in case you dont my letter said to respond by 5/11. Also I am glad you asked about the roommate thing but my sister will be moving with me to help pay the rent:) Where are you coming from? and have you had anyone give you recommendations on places to live?

I'm coming from Michigan. Know of any good places? I've been looking on craigslist and roommate websites but haven't really seen anything yet. I would prefer to live with a fellow student.

Dude,

I dident mean that you where a lady, the lady that i talked to at cpg said they dont know why my interact now dosent work but i can just call her to keep up to date. And i talked to them today and they told me that they havent even started accepting waitlist people but i know people who got in from the waitlist. So im not sure whats happening

Sleazye, there are tons of apartments in the immediate vicinity of campus. Campus housing is a crap shoot, but you can get an off campus apartment that's just as nice (or nicer) for the same money.
Where are you coming from?
I hope you are bringing a car, cause you definitely need one out here.
Good luck on the roomie situation. I am actually going to be rooming with a girl that was at my interview. It'll be nice to be with another first year pharmacy student.

I recieved an acceptance letter in the mail today. I was kinda shocked when I opened my mailbox because my interact now account was yet to be updated. Having this opportunity between a 3 yr school and the 4 yr school I already chose is going to be one tough decision. Good luck to the rest of you. Maybe I will see some of you this fall

I'm coming from Michigan. Know of any good places? I've been looking on craigslist and roommate websites but haven't really seen anything yet. I would prefer to live with a fellow student.

Hey Sleazye...
I am from MI as well... I interviewed there on March 12 and got waitlisted...
Haven't heard anything from them yet... I really wanna go there!!!!!!

So whats really going on, are they really accepting people from the waitlist or not? It seems like there are a lot of different things being said. I am confused. I keep checking my interact now account and I just want an acceptance!!!!!!!

So whats really going on, are they really accepting people from the waitlist or not? It seems like there are a lot of different things being said. I am confused. I keep checking my interact now account and I just want an acceptance!!!!!!!

Yes! they are really accepting people from the waitlist... examples being: Sleazye and TRG23

I m dying to hear from them as well.... Hopeful it will be soooooooon!

well if we dont get in this round, there are a bunch of people who are not taking there acceptance so we will probably hear next month. But im still checking my mail everyday hoping for that letter

Hey Sleazye...
I am from MI as well... I interviewed there on March 12 and got waitlisted...
Haven't heard anything from them yet... I really wanna go there!!!!!!

Where in MI are you from? I'm in Kalamazoo, I go to Western. You interviewed on March 12th too? I was wearing a black suit with a blue shirt and yellow tie. Good Luck I hope you get in!

I just checked my interact now account and it has been updated to accepted student!! Says I was accepted 04/26. I interviewed March 12.

I just checked my interact now account and it has been updated to accepted student!! Says I was accepted 04/26. I interviewed March 12.

Congrats!! I hope mine will change soon. What are your stats by the way?

Science GPA 3.5, Overall GPA 3.3, PCAT Composite 89, B.A. degree, lots of leadership experience and extracurriculars.

Congratulations, thats cool that you got it, gives hope for all of us. Hope to see you there next year. Well thats if i get in.

NO, not yet. I was just saying yeah me too to the "only if I get in" part. Don't worry you all will know if I get in. I'll be posting all over the place.

For those of you on the waitlist I just want to say dont rely on interact now. I called the admin ofc on 4/20 to see when letters were going to be sent out because I was sure I had been rejected because my acct hadnt changed when they told me I was accepted. The lady at the ofc said interact now doesnt always work and to just call if I had questions. It took 2 more days before my accnt was updated and then another week before I actually recieved a letter. So dont give up hope, miracles really do happen!

yeah but I interviewed all the way back in Jan. I don't think they will like me calling them up and asking everyday if I was accepted. Or should I ??

Thats what im going to be doing. Im just going to call once or twice a week to see if i get in.

Remember that Heather lady told us during the interview that you can write a letter that you are still highly interested if you get waitlisted and interviews are done?? Just trying to probe a possibility:idea: