I think Colorado must have lost my supplemental application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I got a e-mail from Colorado saying that they were missing my supplemental application. This is very strange to me because I sent the fee and supplemental application in October. I have proff from my money order and post office confirmation of delivery reciept. I would have like for Colorado to let me know about this in October versus last minute before their deadline of December 1, what do you guys suggest I should do , let me know

Members don't see this ad.

The same thing happened to me today...I just received the e-mail when I sent in my supplemental Oct. 10!! I e-mailed them back saying that my check had been cashed and I wanted to verify that they had indeed received it. I'm waiting to hear back.
Let me know what u find out.

I got a e-mail from Colorado saying that they were missing my supplemental application. This is very strange to me because I sent the fee and supplemental application in October. I have proff from my money order and post office confirmation of delivery reciept. I would have like for Colorado to let me know about this in October versus last minute before their deadline of December 1, what do you guys suggest I should do , let me know

You'd probably better get in touch with the school. I imagine if you have proof of receipt, you're fine. But we can't do anything on this board for you.

Good luck. I'm sure it's going to be fine, if you take care of it.

(Sorry, long day...little cranky):)

Members don't see this ad :)

That's not good. I turned my Supp/fee back in October as well. I just got an e-mail saying they recieved it. I called about two weeks after I sent it because they dident update it on PharmCAS, and all the other schools I sent my supplementals into got back very promptly. I dont know what to tell you. If you have proof that they cashed your check then you might be able to fax them the supplemental form since they already have the money.

I sent my supplemental application on 9/27 and I got the same email from Colorado!
I have a delievery confirmation number and it says that it was delivered on 9/30 at 10:31AM.
I don't know what to do since the deadline is tomarrow!!...:confused:

I got the same thing! they must be having some kind of problem because I really doubt they lost that many supplemental apps. I hope at least!

All of you guys need to calm down...
read the fine print "If you have sent the supplemental application, you can disregard this email."
I'm sure it's a generic email sent to all the applicants to remind them of the close date.
Rest assured, I don't think they lost anyones application. I don't have any proof that i sent it out, but I have my check stub saying they cashed it..:D
I think thats proof enough that i sent it in.

I don't receive any emails from colorado but Pharmcas appeared that they received my check and supplemental application. I think who ever received emails regarding incomplete application should give them a call tomorrow as the latest.

Good luck

~C