I think I failed part II again :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Darya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got home .... day 1 is over and I think I totally failed it, after 3 months of staight studying.

I had a whole bunch of behavior management, perio and pharm questions.
The B.H and perio sections sucked really bad ... stuff that I had never seen in either decks, mosby or first aid

I'm feeling really depressed right now! Only a few weeks until graduation and I really feel I did worse that the first time despite all the studying I did this time around.

I just wanna cry, but better study for day 2 :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Darya!

Don't give up/ Cheer up. Your test must be oone of the hard ones, that you need less true answers to pass. Don't stress yourself. Day 2 is important as well. Just motivate yourself, do your best tomorrow, and keep the hope alive.:luck: You will never know the result until you receive the score result in the mail.
Hugs, Bombshell

I just got home .... day 1 is over and I think I totally failed it, after 3 months of staight studying.

I had a whole bunch of behavior management, perio and pharm questions.
The B.H and perio sections sucked really bad ... stuff that I had never seen in either decks, mosby or first aid

I'm feeling really depressed right now! Only a few weeks until graduation and I really feel I did worse that the first time despite all the studying I did this time around.

I just wanna cry, but better study for day 2 :(

Bombshell,

Thanks for your encouraging msg. I've cried my eyes out and I have never felt this blue in my life ....

Anyways, I'm trying hard to keep the hope alive, but the next couple of weeks are gonna feel very long!

If I do fine in every section except the stupid epidemiology, could I possibly pass it?

Members don't see this ad :)
As far as I know, yes! Just you need to get over a certain number of questions (their number depends on the whole level of hardness of the test). So in your case, the test is very hard so it should need lesser right answers to pass.

Darya, Please don't cry! I am telling you, it's not worth it. It's just an exam and I know how badly you would want to get out of school but still it's not the end of the world even if you hadn't passed it. And on top of everything you still DON"T KNow if you passed it or not. You only need 75 or up :). So keep the hope alive, focus on tomorrow's questions, and get a good night sleep! Good luck!:luck:

If I do fine in every section except the stupid epidemiology, could I possibly pass it?

I surrender ... it is what it is at this point.
I've studied as hard as I could and for as long as I could!

Thanks again

I surrender ... it is what it is at this point.
I've studied as hard as I could and for as long as I could!

Thanks again

Darn - wish I could have responded yesterday so I could've share my story. When I got done w/my first day on my THIRD try, I felt 99.9% that I had failed the exam. My ?s were crazy hard and I felt like I did terrible on the first day. It was very hard to motivate myself for the second day, but I just told myself that I had done the BEST that I could and that I was going to shrug the first day and kick butt on the second day. I believe this attitude helped me tremendously because I truly felt my second day saved me, in fact I KNOW my second day score saved me. I was weak at the knees when I left the testing center on the first day but on the second day I felt I had done better, maybe, maybe better enough to pass.... and that's exactly what happened. So... waited for almost 4 wks to get my score and was the shock of shocks to see that I had passed. Don't lose hope, just wait and see, you may be very happily surprised. :thumbup:

thank you for all the support. I got my score today and got an 80. I did well above avg except in pharm, path and pt mgt.

367/500
74/100

good luck to all re-takers.

I studied a couple of hours a day for 4 months and 16 hrs a day the last 2 weeks.

I went through Mosby once and took notes, went through First Aid 2X, went through the Decks 2X and the second time pulled out the cards I felt I needed to review the day before the exam, and went over a couple of old exams. The day before the exam I reviewed my notes and the selected cards.

awesome job....really happy for you...you def studied alot and it def paid off!!! really good news

im eagerly waiting by the mailbox!! getting anxious

hang in there confused kid, I'm sure you did fine.
I sure thought I'd fail again.

Congrats!!!! Wow, you did great!!:hungover:

thank you for all the support. I got my score today and got an 80. I did well above avg except in pharm, path and pt mgt.

367/500
74/100

good luck to all re-takers.

I studied a couple of hours a day for 4 months and 16 hrs a day the last 2 weeks.

I went through mosby once and took notes, went through first aid 2x, went through the decks 2x and the second time pulled out the cards i felt i needed to review the day before the exam, and went over a couple of old exams. The day before the exam i reviewed my notes and the selected cards.