I think I found legal copies of Goljan audio...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dangit

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've seen some postings about downloading Goljan's audio and some ppl have said it's illegal and whatnot...I think I found a solution:

*link removed by DrMom*

I'm not sure if it's legit...does anyone know? Is it worth paying $27 for this package?

Members don't see this ad.

Those are not legit or legal copies. Link edited out since it is to illegal copies of copywritten materials.

There are no legal/legit copies of Goljan audio anywhere. I have spoken with him personally about this. Same goes for the notes sets. The only legit notes sets are those received by his students at OSU-COM.

Dr. Mom,

Thank you for your response.

Isn't that shady that someone is profitting off of someone else's work? I looked at the disclaimer on the site that was trying to sell the files and it states that everything on the site is legal....

isn't this something (for a lack of better words) you can get in big trouble for?? i can't believe someone would do that...

lol... that is just someone who is dumb enough to try to sell pirated material openly.

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually Goljan works for Falcon right now. From what I've heard, Kaplan didn't do anything about the pirated copies which led to Goljan leaving. I have a couple of friends who are at the Falcon program right now and they are SUPER strict about recording or even bringing laptops to class due to the fear of history repeating itself.

Screw the audio, it's a waste of time. Put that effort into reading his Rapid Review, and it will be 100% legal, and way more rewarding.

You should because I've taken the step and the audio is still more helpful.

i considered doing it, but the fact that i can't find the audios in the first place made me realize that I don't want to bother looking for it anyway.