chober

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2008
Status
Podiatry Student
Just got my grades for Fall quarter, only took 6 units but I got an A in both science classes. I think this tips my AADSAS GPA of 2.99 over to 3.00! The heavens will rejoice and the rest of these schools that haven't rejected me yet will be offering me interviews by 8am tomorrow....I hope...maybe......

About the Ads

DROCKINDAHOUSE

UTHSCSA c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2008
Texas
Status
Dental Student
awesome

chober

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2008
Status
Podiatry Student
....Maybe the schools didn't get the memo about my new GPA status......no new interviews.......at least no new rejections either

prydA

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
....Maybe the schools didn't get the memo about my new GPA status......no new interviews.......at least no new rejections either
don't worry it takes more than one day ;)

Jake8

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Most schools probably won't be showing much movement until people accept or reject their spots from the first wave of acceptances. So expect to hear more in mid to late January

Good job on the improvements btw

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Most schools probably won't be showing much movement until people accept or reject their spots from the first wave of acceptances. So expect to hear more in mid to late January

Good job on the improvements btw
You dont even know how good the improvements are... He's being somewhat modest... I go to school with chober... he's been a 4.0 student for 4 years now! A school needs to let him in already!

wannagetin09

10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
OP, congrats on the substantial increase in GPa. I felt the same way when i finally got above a 3.0! good luck with the interviews. Way I look at it if averages are 3.5-3.7 then they have to let a few people with GPAs under that in!

About the Ads

chober

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2008
Status
Podiatry Student
Yea I'll update you on that if I suddenly lean against a door and fall into an acceptance

chober

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2008
Status
Podiatry Student
I aspire to be a beacon of hope to underdog students everywhere. Probably be a better beacon if someone would just let me in.

bustedgrill

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Last 4 years he's been a 4.0 student? They need to stop messing around and let him in. That's bs, he's 28, knows what he wants, proved himself and has matured.

I say everyone should pull Rudy and no one accept any offer at any D school until he is accepted. :D

Royaltee

hahaha
10+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Chober is a cupcake....and if i see futuredentist09 in an alley, he's going down; down to chinatown!!!!!

(relax bee otches, i know them both, they ma homeboys), but i'd still stab them for an acceptance. hahahaha :D

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2008
Status
Dental Student
All 25 of you have nothing better to do? Sad.
wow 2nd post!!! seriously GREAT POST!!! looks like you will be the most helpful person on SDN... WE ARE SOOO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!:love: :rolleyes:

And in answer to your question, no I don't. Work is slow so I go on here. I already graduated and got into dental school now I'm just waiting to go.

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Chober is a cupcake....and if i see futuredentist09 in an alley, he's going down; down to chinatown!!!!!

(relax bee otches, i know them both, they ma homeboys), but i'd still stab them for an acceptance. hahahaha :D
dude... you're still alive!!!!???!!!

xaznxcountx

10+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Congrats man! Its individuals like you who keep chugging that gives me no excuse to give up on my dream :)

About the Ads