I think I got a 3.0 now after this quarter!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chober

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got my grades for Fall quarter, only took 6 units but I got an A in both science classes. I think this tips my AADSAS GPA of 2.99 over to 3.00! The heavens will rejoice and the rest of these schools that haven't rejected me yet will be offering me interviews by 8am tomorrow....I hope...maybe......

Members don't see this ad.

yayy!!! good luck on any interviews you get as a result!

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great! i remember that feeling too... its a good one!!!

....Maybe the schools didn't get the memo about my new GPA status......no new interviews.......at least no new rejections either

....Maybe the schools didn't get the memo about my new GPA status......no new interviews.......at least no new rejections either

don't worry it takes more than one day ;)

Most schools probably won't be showing much movement until people accept or reject their spots from the first wave of acceptances. So expect to hear more in mid to late January

Good job on the improvements btw

Most schools probably won't be showing much movement until people accept or reject their spots from the first wave of acceptances. So expect to hear more in mid to late January

Good job on the improvements btw

You dont even know how good the improvements are... He's being somewhat modest... I go to school with chober... he's been a 4.0 student for 4 years now! A school needs to let him in already!

you're so silly. :) but congrats on the improvement!!!! :thumbup:

OP, congrats on the substantial increase in GPa. I felt the same way when i finally got above a 3.0! good luck with the interviews. Way I look at it if averages are 3.5-3.7 then they have to let a few people with GPAs under that in!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I'll update you on that if I suddenly lean against a door and fall into an acceptance

dude, you give me much hope! i hope u get in somewhere

I aspire to be a beacon of hope to underdog students everywhere. Probably be a better beacon if someone would just let me in.

Last 4 years he's been a 4.0 student? They need to stop messing around and let him in. That's bs, he's 28, knows what he wants, proved himself and has matured.

I say everyone should pull Rudy and no one accept any offer at any D school until he is accepted. :D

It took you 11 minutes to respond. Thanks for making my point.

It took you 1 minute,

are you mad that you will never see a 3.0 or above on your transcript?

Last edited:
Chober is a cupcake....and if i see futuredentist09 in an alley, he's going down; down to chinatown!!!!!

(relax bee otches, i know them both, they ma homeboys), but i'd still stab them for an acceptance. hahahaha :D

All 25 of you have nothing better to do? Sad.

wow 2nd post!!! seriously GREAT POST!!! looks like you will be the most helpful person on SDN... WE ARE SOOO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!:love: :rolleyes:

And in answer to your question, no I don't. Work is slow so I go on here. I already graduated and got into dental school now I'm just waiting to go.

Chober is a cupcake....and if i see futuredentist09 in an alley, he's going down; down to chinatown!!!!!

(relax bee otches, i know them both, they ma homeboys), but i'd still stab them for an acceptance. hahahaha :D

dude... you're still alive!!!!???!!!

Congrats man! Its individuals like you who keep chugging that gives me no excuse to give up on my dream :)