I want my cake and ice cream too: Re-applying as 1st yr Med Student somewhere else

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

karisma

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't want to be unhappy, but I do want to be a doctor.

I got accepted to an osteopathic medical school... only I hate the city, I hate the campus, and I hate the idea of being there for four years. So far, I'm still planning on going. My goal was to attend a specific allopathic school near my home, but I did not get accepted this year. :( I'm almost confidant that if I re-apply I will get accepted. (almost confidant). Yet, I also don't want to waste a year finding out and risk not getting accepted.

Q: Can I attend the DO med school this Fall, but still re-apply to the MD school? Is this possible?

If this is unheard of and ridiculous, my other option would be to spend 4 yrs in hell or spend 1 year waiting. I'm worried about waiting a year and then not getting accepted to the MD school and ruining my chances at the DO school as well! What happens if I say no to the DO school this year, re-apply to the same DO school next year (as a backup)...would they be biased against me?

Thanks ahead of time for your help.

~Karisma
(I really wish I discovered SDN sooner!!!!)

Members don't see this ad.

I saw this on another thread:

Originally posted by DrSmiles
I know that some students will go to the school they were accepted to, and reapply to other schools while they are in the first year of medical school. This seems like an expensive alternative, and you would have to come up with a really good excuse as to why you were reapplying, but I have seen it done, and they seem to be happy with these choices. [/QUOTE

I would love more details from anyone. thanks!

I doubt it's possible. What are you going to tell the school next year if you get an interview. "Oh I'm attending medical school already but don't like the school so I decided to apply here." I don't think so.

The best thing you can try to do is to defer your acceptance at the DO school. They may not allow you and even if you do so, I don't think they would like the idea of you applying to other schools. In fact, some schools state as a condition of your deferral you cannot apply to other schools.

I think you should make a choice between attending the DO school or reapplying to the MD school. Personally, I think if you didn't get in the first time, you probably won't get in the second time unless you get a substantially higher MCAT.

My advice would be to suck it up and go to the DO school. After all, you don't know if you'd be sad at the DO school until you go. If the issue is that you would be unhappy as a DO then that is a different story.

Your alternative is to reject the DO acceptance and place all hope on the MD school. Think about how much pressure that will put on you to perform well at the interview if you even get an interview. Don't make a dumb mistake. Go to the DO school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know the definitive answer to this question, but my story might bear some relevance, so I'll share it: I applied to medical schools two years ago. At the time my (then) fiance (now husband) was also applying to PhD programs. We were hoping everything would work out perfectly, but it didn't. Long story short, he accepted an offer from a PhD program and I was granted a one-year deferral from a medical school about 100 miles away. One of the stipulations of my deferral was that I not reapply to medical school during that year off. During that year, I decided I didn't want to live so far from my husband for four long years (I know, I know: somewhere Elizabeth Cady Stanton is rolling around in her grave), so I looked into the possibility of transfering after my first or second year. But that wasn't possible at the medical schools closer to my husband's university. So I withdrew from the medical school that had been holding a place for me, and reapplied. But for some reason, my AMCAS reported that I am a current medical student. So both the medical schools to which I had reapplied had a fit, and I had to send in all this documentation proving I'm not a current medical student. The impression I got was that if I had, in fact, been a current medical student, I would have been immediately rejected. Soooo ... I guess I'm saying you should really proceed with caution here. Maybe you could call the schools to which you will reapply and see how they would feel about someone in your situation? Honestly, my advice would be to withdraw from the school you hate and reapply. Sure, it's risky, but a risk is better than being (for sure) miserable for four years. IMO.

So you got accepted the second time around???

Yup. To a better school. I'm really grateful and happy.

I've heard of a 2nd year DO student who "transfered" to St. Georges. However he had to start all the way over, as in 4 more years of school. :wow: He claims that it was "all about the MD." Yet other people who claimed to have known him say he actually flunked out of the DO school and that is why hes down there.

There is a story when an injured lion stop chasing a rabbit and went for a deer. In the end, he lost both rabbit and deer.

I can understand your anxiety and frustration. However I ask you to look at yourself and find your true and personal reason to pratice medicine. What is important to you in the long run?

I personally feel that you are in a fortunate postion

Choose it wisely.

MS II

Btw,

How would you approach your prof at the DO school for a recommendation letter to switch to an MD school? How do you go to your old profs and ask them for a recommendation letter after you got them so psyched up that you got admitted to a DO school?

I personally haven't heard of anyone transfering from a DO school to an allo school after their first year. DO school will be pissed because you burned a spot out. ALLO schools may question your commitment and look down upon your app even though your reapplication motives may only be geographic in nature.

One of the osteo docs I worked with said a dude from his class transfered to an allo school after his second year. But he had to pass USMLE step I and II (even before his clinicals started, not sure how that worked). This was probably 8-10 yrs ago.

In your current state at worst you'll be a doctor. That isn't too shabby.

Originally posted by stwei
Btw,

How would you approach your prof at the DO school for a recommendation letter to switch to an MD school? How do you go to your old profs and ask them for a recommendation letter after you got them so psyched up that you got admitted to a DO school?

I'm sure there are people transferring for personal reasons. Like someone has family members in the region of the MD school they want to be close to (ie sick parent). Or perhaps even going to one's state MD school and paying state tuition. Can't really see them faulting you too much for those reasons. However the reason of "I want to be a MD and this was just something to do for a couple years" will pobably not fly.

Actually, I know of students who have gone to an osteopathic medical school and then during their 1st year applied to allopathic schools. As far as I know, all that applied, were accepted. However, they weren't able to transfer but rather start as 1st year med students.

Hope that helps

Hijacking ahead...

Originally posted by English Chick
During that year, I decided I didn't want to live so far from my husband for four long years (I know, I know: somewhere Elizabeth Cady Stanton is rolling around in her grave)

STOP!!!! You shouldn't feel guilty! The whole point of the gender equality movement was so that you could have the choice to live your life as you want! Your choice was no less valid than someone choosing to live apart from her husband. It was your choice, you made it, and you should be proud of yourself for it and happy to live in an era when you can decide how best to balance your life. The fact that you were able find a way to do both is great! :clap: for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone from our first year class was reapplying to the allopathic schools, got accepted, dropped out of UHS (after a mere $30,000) and started the allopathic school the following fall. He wasn't happy at an osteopathic school so I guess the $30,000 loss was worth it to him. If you feel for sure you are going to hate it, then don't go. It is a heck of a lot of money to be in a place you don't want to be.
Plus, keep in mind if you are applying to an allopathic school "behind the osteopathic school's back" when they are in the same state/area. The administration from allopathic and osteopathic schools are more in the know than you think. I know the dean of our school works very closely with the other 2 allopathic school in our area. All of the schools collaborate on many different things that most students are unaware of. Just remember to keep everything out in the open and you will be okay.

Originally posted by dtreese
Hijacking ahead...

STOP!!!! You shouldn't feel guilty! The whole point of the gender equality movement was so that you could have the choice to live your life as you want! Your choice was no less valid than someone choosing to live apart from her husband. It was your choice, you made it, and you should be proud of yourself for it and happy to live in an era when you can decide how best to balance your life. The fact that you were able find a way to do both is great! :clap: for you.

Thanks for the encouragement, dtreese. You're right! :)

i second that!! : )

Originally posted by karisma
I don't want to be unhappy, but I do want to be a doctor.

I got accepted to an osteopathic medical school... only I hate the city, I hate the campus, and I hate the idea of being there for four years. So far, I'm still planning on going. My goal was to attend a specific allopathic school near my home, but I did not get accepted this year. :( I'm almost confidant that if I re-apply I will get accepted. (almost confidant). Yet, I also don't want to waste a year finding out and risk not getting accepted.

Q: Can I attend the DO med school this Fall, but still re-apply to the MD school? Is this possible?

If this is unheard of and ridiculous, my other option would be to spend 4 yrs in hell or spend 1 year waiting. I'm worried about waiting a year and then not getting accepted to the MD school and ruining my chances at the DO school as well! What happens if I say no to the DO school this year, re-apply to the same DO school next year (as a backup)...would they be biased against me?

Thanks ahead of time for your help.

~Karisma
(I really wish I discovered SDN sooner!!!!)

I wonder.... why in the world did you apply to a DO school if you didn't want to go there and wouldn't be happy there for 4 years? Since you applied to the MD school and didn't get in... well what makes you think you will get in next time? Have you drastically improved some part of your application that was preventing you from getting into the local school?

I don't know why so many applicants use the DO schools as their backups when they really want the MD behind their name and will be miserable with DO following their name? When you say you will spend 4 years in "hell" are you referring to the school or the city? If you feel that strongly then do yourself a favor and don't go.

My suggestion to you is to take a long hard look at the situation. By all means if you aren't going to be happy as a DO, then don't do it. But realize this.... DOs and MDs work side by side as equals in many, many different places in this country. There are DOs in high staff postions at numerous high quality hospitals and residency programs.

If you give up this seat, what are you going to feel like if you don't get in elsewhere? ANd if you go this year and reapply at the same time, you are taking away a spot for a DO student that may truely want to be there and now can't because you took up a spot and then left it open for the next 3 years if you were able to get into an MD program.

I would suggest deferrment if the school will let you. But you have to have a very good reason before a school would defer your acceptance.

Good luck in your decision. Choose wisely.

If you defer at the DO school and apply to allopathic schools outside the state, I doubt either school will know. :confused:

I'm going to ignore the ethical and moral implication of this tactic and address (or ask) the more practical application aspect.

First - how are you almost certain that you will get accepted the second time around? You stated "I'm almost confidant that if I re-apply I will get accepted. (almost confidant)." What has changed since your first "rejection" that makes you so confident? Did you apply late? Retook MCAT? Publications in Nature and Science as first author?

Second - the application process is time consuming and mentally draining. Would you want the stress of dealing with first year med school and also go through the application process again? If you focus your attention on the application, will your coursework suffer?

Third - during the MD interview, how will you respond to "so what have you been doing since you graduated?" Will you omit the fact that you are a current student at another medical school? If you decide to tell them, the next question will almost certainly be "well, why do you want to leave the school?" or "What's wrong w/ DOs?"

Fourth - Unless you will be attending a state DO school as a state resident, it will cost around $30k for that year that you intended as backup? How will you pay for it? Loans are great - but remember, you're not paying back $30k, you're paying back $30k + interest. In the end, that extra year might cost you $60k or more.

When it is all said and done, how will you feel about DOs? During residency, how would you feel about your fellow residents who might be DOs? Will you ask yourself if the $30k+interest and 2 years of MS1 was worth it? What about once you are out in practice and having to repay that loan (and losing an extra year of attending income because you re-did MS-1)?

You have to ask yourself these questions and find the answers yourself. You might want your cake and ice cream, but if you don't think ahead and plan accordingly, the ice cream may melt and your face will be covered in cake.

Originally posted by group_theory
You have to ask yourself these questions and find the answers yourself. You might want your cake and ice cream, but if you don't think ahead and plan accordingly, the ice cream may melt and your face will be covered in cake.

nice!:laugh:

Hi all,
Thanks for your replies. I certainly don?t want cake on my face.
Basically, I?m not a hundred percent thrilled with my acceptance for various different reasons and am exploring all other options (i.e. deferring, transferring, not going, career switch, etc). The question I posted earlier was merely theoretical and is not my plan of action (yet). Some comments I read on SDN sparked my curiosity about this process.

I?m definitely aware of the moral/ethical issues involved in screwing one school over for another. This is exactly why I?m skeptical of the legality of this entire process to begin with. I would be extremely hesitant before taking a spot that could have belonged to another student with the intention of dropping out and going somewhere else.

~karisma

Why did I apply DO in the first place?
This isn?t a DO vs MD issue. I love DOs. Instead this is more a question of attending a med school I dislike. Is it worth going somewhere you don?t want to be for four years? I?m sure med students in the Caribbean are probably sitting at their screens and rolling their eyes right now. I agree with Slickness that I really won?t know whether I will like/dislike until I go... but I also don?t want to find out that I was right.

What I don?t like about the school?
Reputation, location, & some of their curriculum (esp for clinical years).

I?m trying to be open-minded and am pinpointing the real reasons I don?t like the school. Perhaps the biggest reason is because I?ve painted such a negative image of it in my head. I can?t help it!! This is not the school I envisioned myself, took classes, volunteered, or even worked at! I am very hung up over the school I didn't get into and it is hard for me to just let go and go somewhere else. Instead, a part of me wants to try again and the other half just wants to start medical school this fall. I wish I could satisfy both halves!! Also it is hard for me to get excited about this school since every time I do, someone says ?oh well, you?re still young? or ?don?t worry you?ll get in next year?. The most popular line is ?are you suuuuure you?re not making a mistake.? No, I?m not sure. These subtle comments are making it hard for me to formulate a decent opinion. Even my friends didn?t congratulate me when I got accepted (they treated it like a pseudo-acceptance and were like we?ll celebrate when the real thing comes). I love my friends but they really are turning me into such a pessimistic person! Can?t people see that I?m still going to meet my goal and become a physician? Or can?t they at least learn the word ?congratulations??

Why did I even bother applying to this particular osteopathic school that I so detest?
It?s a state school. Since I don?t want to go out-of-state for medical school it made sense to apply ($$, family).

Why did I apply to a medical school that I did not want to attend?
Truthfully, if I only applied to the schools I wanted to attend, I would only be applying to 1 school and that would be a very bad idea. It would severely limit my chances of becoming a doctor and would go against my premed advisor?s advice.

Why I am ?almost confidant? I will get in if I re-apply?
My current stats are 3.8 GPA, 27 MCAT (6,10,11). I don?t want to make this sound like your typical run-of-the-mill ?I did bad on the MCAT stories,? so I?ll spare you the excuses. I have spoken with the brutally honest Director of Admissions at the allopathic school and have improved my weaknesses. I?m planning on re-taking the MCAT this April and have spent 3 months on verbal and am learning to l-o-v-e the section. I?m sure I will do better on this section. The school doesn?t have super high standards. I?ve heard of them accepting people with 8?s across the board and their avg is ~9. So I?m crossing my fingers.

Money?
Very true. But it is more a question of self-satisfaction than money. Who knows, maybe I?ll feel differently about switching schools and starting over after I?ve dropped 30k.

Here's some advice, if your GPA is good, including your marks at your DO school, you could actually use that to try to apply to Canadian med schools! The DO degree is (unfortunately) not recognized here and you will have no problem applying to med schools, you won't be considered a 'med student' at all (as Osteopathy is regarded by ADCOMs and Universities as a similar practice to Chiropratic medicine) (note: I don't necessarily agree with this but I'm just stating how it is in this country].

Anyhow, with saying that, it is VERY competitive to get in to schools up here, realistically you need a minimum of a 3.70 and hopefully a 3.8+ (especially as a US applicant). If you have a good GPA try applying to McGill (in Quebec) or Univ of Toronto, both accept 'a fair number' of foreign students. You might want to look at the other Ontario schools like Queens, McMaster, Ottawa and Western too. Other provinces are VERY hard to get into, so I'd focus on Ontario + McGill (unless you speak French and want to apply to other Quebec med schools).

Regardless, goodluck and I think you can switch from DO --> MD BUT you might have to redo your first year, plus it may be hard for you to get LORs from your DO professors, you might have to go back to your pre-med committee in your undergrad institution.

Originally posted by Slickness
I doubt it's possible.
i gotta disagree here. there are MD schools that accept transfer students. check out their admissions web pages. the dean of admissions at ucsf told me that they accepted a transfer student whose spouse was already a med student at ucsf, who was also battling a serious illness. it may be tough, but it is possible, and you have to have a pretty compelling reason. drexel specifically states that they do accept transfer students from DO schools (although they don't have spots available to 3rd year students in '04).

http://webcampus.med.drexel.edu/admissions/documents/Advanced_Standing_Requirements.pdf

Go to the DO school for a year, and then find a distant relative that is sick and have them move into your house near by the school you want to attend. Maybe like a grandmother in a nusing home? Then claim that you have to take care of them. (You could always send them back to where ever they originally lived after) If you get good grades throughout your first year at the DO school, you should be able to be accepted to you State school without a problem.

This is probably what I would do if I was in you situation. You might think it is wrong to do it though.

karisma -

Five years ago when I last applied through AMCAS + secondaries apps. I remembered there was a question somewhere that states about whether or not you've ever been matriculated into ANY medical school before. If YES then you had to specify which med. school. I became wary that this will keep me from gaining acceptances to anywhere else after I matriculated if I reapply.

I had been on that same boat as you are now of whether or not to keep on reapplying or go D.O. I was here in these forums years and years ago even before it was called scutwork.com, when it was a site called studentdoctor.net (for D.O.s mostly). Anyways, I can tell you that it is highly unlikely that after matriculating into a D.O. school you will be able to transfer to an M.D. school. Reason simply put, the D.O. school will try to lock in and will not "release" you (if you will). Medical school will not transfer you unless it is both ways. You may find an M.D. spot somewhere that will take you, but if the other end is holding you back, you "aint" going nowhere. You will need special permission from the Dean of the school, and believe me, that office isn't going to like your plans. I had researched extensively in the past and look into trying to do what you are thinking of doing now. You may have to drop out once you are matriculated and reapply, but then you will have a big red mark on your record.

So I decided to go D.O. all the way. I have no regret. I matched into an M.D. residency program. Had I gone to an allopathic school I would most likely ended up with a very similar outcome. At a D.O. school, you will have to work a notch or two harder than everyone else in the country if you want a good M.D. residency.

Don't go to any offshore schools despite any claims you will hear from anyone!

how would they know u got accepted previously if you don't tell them?

JustDoit-

By asking "how would they know u got accepted previously if you don't tell them?", I assume you are NOT talking about "matriculating". By matriculating I mean you actually started medical school and actually enrolled at that institution. When you matriculate you will have an official transcript and official record. Just being accepted doesnt mean anything since the enrollment process curtails tons of paper work, contract to sign, and other things you will have to do during the registration period to get you matriculated.

You could choose NOT to reveal on your re-application to medical school that you've ever "matriculated" anywhere before, but once you've signed it, the consequences of someone finding out that you've falsify your application could result in your subsequent rejection from the your new program.

I've seen people at D.O. school during their first few months or so received good news that they were pulled off the waitlist for allopathic school and then withdraw and went to the allopathic school, but I've never ever heard or seen anyone transfering to an allopathic school at anytime once "inside".

Hope that helps.

is deferring considered matriculating?

Deferment is something that falls into the gray zone. I am no expert in this area. I would think most schools have their own individual policy on deferring, and each request for deferred admission is considered on an individual basis.

I highly recommend that you contact the school's admissions office to find out the details of their deferment policy. In my opinion, I tend not to think this is consider "matriculated", unless you sign anything that may obligate you to follow through your intention. However, to be sure, ask the school.

Generally speaking, I think they will make you must submit a deposit that is non-refundable should you choose not to attend after all. I have no idea what the guidelines are during the interim period. In most cases, to be considered you must submit a written request to the office of admissions explaining your reasons for wanting to defer and what you plan to do during your year off.

Karisma,
I am a 2nd year DO student, and last year, at the very beginning of med school one of my friends went through the same thing. Basically, he started the year with us knowing the school was his 2nd choice; his first choice was to go to another local MD school. He had already applied to the MD school but they had until Dec. (they were on a weird schedule) to accept him. To make a long story short, he found out he got in, quit the DO school and started the MD school the following year.
This the problem he had: He was linked in a tight contract with the DO school to pay for a full year of tuition (about $30,000). Lucky for him, they negotiated and he ended up paying a bit less.
My advice to you: Either go to the DO school or completely reapply next year to your MD school. The fact is, your attitude will speak volumes about what you walk away with from med school, and if you absolutely hate the DO school campus, etc. then don't go there. You need to be at a place you feel comfortable and confident. Sure, you'll be taking your chances at reapplying but if you have no regrets about not accepting your position this year then it's totally worth it.
About the deferrment: You will be questioned about it, it will look bad to the wrong people, you'll be out a lot of $$$, and it's just not worth it.
Good luck to you!

Couldn't you have applied to a DO school that's in a city you do like?? unless it's just that you don't want to go the DO route. Karisma, I'm not directing this towards you because I don't know your situation, but why do some people apply to DO with no intention of going if they get accepted?

I would just like to point out that it may not be the greatest idea to put geography above school reputation. If given the choice to go to a great medical school 3000 miles from home, or the worst of the worst in your backyard, which would you do?

You'll only limit your future options, and maybe not be so well trained. I think you should re-apply next year, to lots of schools, not just in your state or region. Four years of being near your home may, in the end, equate to spending the rest of your life away from home, as residency selection will be more difficult, and finally, job location.

Geddy (the universal re-applicant)

No one has mentioned rotations! If you stick it out for one more year with classroom lec n' stuff, then maybe you can do all your rotations for 3rd and 4th yr near your home!

I really want to go to COMP because its so close to my house, but so far I've gotten into TUCOM, which is great. So if I end up going there, then I'll prob try and do all my rotations in so.cal instead of nor.cal.

ocean11 said:
Here's some advice, if your GPA is good, including your marks at your DO school, you could actually use that to try to apply to Canadian med schools! The DO degree is (unfortunately) not recognized here and you will have no problem applying to med schools, you won't be considered a 'med student' at all (as Osteopathy is regarded by ADCOMs and Universities as a similar practice to Chiropratic medicine) (note: I don't necessarily agree with this but I'm just stating how it is in this country].

I don't think this is the case. I think Canada view D.O accredited by AOA is equivalent to any medical degree. At least in Ontario. According to this website:

http://www.cpso.on.ca/Info_physicians/applicants/regist.htm

this is their statement:

OSTEOPATHS

In September 2003, the College adopted a new policy aimed at registration of osteopaths.

The policy recognizes the ?Doctor of Osteopathy? degree granted by American Osteopathic Association-accredited osteopathic schools as equivalent to the degree in medicine granted by LCME or CACMS-accredited medical schools in Canada or the United States:

The Council adopts the policy that the degree, ?Doctor of Osteopathy?, granted by an osteopathic medical school in the United States of America that was, at the time the degree was granted, accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, is an equivalent degree in medicine to one granted by a medical school that was, at the time the degree was granted, an accredited medical school as described for the purpose of clause (a) of ?degree of medicine? in Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 865/93.

Osteopaths intending to engage in independent medical practice in Ontario must meet all the postgraduate qualifications for an Independent Practice certificate of registration (see above), including the MCCQE Parts 1 and 2 and the certification examinations of either the CFPC or RCPSC.

At present, the MCC and CFPC examinations are accessible to osteopaths, but the RCPSC examinations are not. Osteopaths are urged to contact each of these organizations directly for full details on their eligibility requirements:

Medical Council of Canada
College of Family Physicians of Canada
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada

You can reapply and start all over at an MD school.

Applicants, this is exactly why you shouldn't apply to a DO school if you don't believe in it.

OP, good luck with what you do. I think you will be happier as an MD from what you've said and considering it'll be 4+ years and $200,000, go for your dream.

Several things here...

First, you should not apologize for re-examining your desire to attend the school where you were accepted. You owe it to yourself to be especially critical of any school you might attend, especially since it involves four years (four hard years) and a lot of money (money you'll be borrowing in the form of student loans). Many students just go wherever they get accepted, and end up unhappy because they settled for a school they really didn't want.

Second, it's unfair for some posters to criticize the OP about having second thoughts. "Why did you apply to that school if you wouldn't attend?" is a bit simplistic if you ask me. It's one thing to research a school on the internet, and it's another thing altogether to visit the school, meet faculty and students, watch the presentation, visit the town/city in which the school is located, etc. For example, my dream school was not very high on my list until I was invited to the campus for interviews. I fell in love with the school, the faculty, etc.

Third, it doesn't sound like the OP was using D.O. as a "backup." They said that they agreed with the D.O. philosophy, but had concerns about the location. Just because they are second-guessing their decision to attend this school doesn't mean that this has to be another "M.D. vs. D.O." argument. Besides, location and environment are underrated. Sure, you'll be studying and attending classes a lot, but you still deserve to be happy in your surroundings.

Fourth, it seems foolish to spend $30,000 to attend D.O. school while you reapply to M.D. schools. Instead, why not work a year to earn some money, do a one-year Master's program, or engage in some research? If I were you, I would try to defer my acceptance at the D.O. school so that you at least have that for next fall if you are unsuccessful as a reapplicant.

Are you retaking the MCAT this August?

Where2B said:
You could choose NOT to reveal on your re-application to medical school that you've ever "matriculated" anywhere before, but once you've signed it, the consequences of someone finding out that you've falsify your application could result in your subsequent rejection from the your new program.

If you were really quick and finished your application before starting school, would it be considered matriculation?? Just a thought...

-Pete

Karisma - I just began to read this thread and was curious of what you have decided to do.