I Want To Be A Dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

M3Nick

M3Nick
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
yo, everyone,

i just want to randomly post that all I ever think about every day is succeeding and doing well and getting good dat scores and becoming a dentist. I've gone on this site every day since I found out about it. It is def. essential to any pre dents or anyone doing pre health professions. goodluck everyone.. and hope you all make it.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
keibee82 said:
me too. thanks to everyone and good luck!

I'll be some sort of hypocrite if I say good luck to everyone of you. We all competition for the same thing. Instead of saying good luck, I think we should say something "real" like...If you stand in my way, I'll step on you..you lil' sag of shyt!!!! or something like that. Reality is tough...can you handle the truth?

xxxTheDonxxx said:
I'll be some sort of hypocrite if I say good luck to everyone of you. We all competition for the same thing. Instead of saying good luck, I think we should say something "real" like...If you stand in my way, I'll step on you..you lil' sag of shyt!!!! or something like that. Reality is tough...can you handle the truth?

I think everyone should have a competitive spirit but theres no need to get rude and ill mannered or else theres no difference between you and a filthy animal.

Notoriousjae said:
I think everyone should have a competitive spirit but theres no need to get rude and ill mannered or else theres no difference between you and a filthy animal.

Hey, who you calling a filthy animal, punk? :thumbup:

As to the OP's comment...I disagree...I think it's detrimental to come on this site every day. Dang pre-dent junkies. :laugh:

KOM said:
...I think it's detrimental to come on this site every day. Dang pre-dent junkies. :laugh:

lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Notoriousjae said:

Notoriousjae I absolutely love the avatar.

xxxTheDonxxx said:

Its not like getting into d-school is a fight to the last man standing or something. There are tons of seats...if YOU CAN BRING IT!!!! :laugh: I say best of luck to everyone that has to compete against me. You'll need it. Just kidding. This isn't SURVIVOR. :eek:

RockstarDMD said:
Notoriousjae I absolutely love the avatar.

thanks i love my avatar too. i think its an accurate representation of how i normally psych myself up for DAT study mode. :laugh: :laugh: