I want to be a doctor but I can't get into medical school...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There's always DO! (sorry just had to say it; my first choice is a tie between an MD program and a DO program)

Members don't see this ad :)
I hear South Harmon Institute of Technology just approved a 4 day MD program.
1 day for each year. Super condensed curriculum. Its the wave of the future.

BrettBatchelor said:
I hear South Harmon Institute of Technology just approved a 4 day MD program.
1 day for each year. Super condensed curriculum. Its the wave of the future.

That sounds fantastic. Do they screen?

BrettBatchelor said:
for STDs only.

blah...i fail then....damn the clap
clap.jpg

you can get the clap, too!

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/venereals/clap.html

Clap if you have it!

taylormade44 said:
troll!

bbaaann hhhhiimmm

he's been a member for quite a while...i doubt he's a troll.

what series of TM's do you have?

What's the degree of the head on your driver?

riceman04 said:

Any member can become a troll, the virus spreads from premedmachine->Dr.Eugenic->Depakote.

Members don't see this ad :)
People suspect me of being a troll too... I recently found out that my account was under investigation because several people thought I was Dr. Eugenics because I made it right as he was banned...

Although in reality I am a troll… my most destructive shenanigans have elicited little more than an “LOL” or witty comeback, not by intention but rather by a deficit in my trolling abilities. :mad:

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
People suspect me of being a troll too... I recently found out that my account was under investigation because several people thought I was Dr. Eugenics because I made it right as he was banned...

Although in reality I am a troll… my most destructive shenanigans have elicited little more than an “LOL” or witty comeback, not by intention but rather by a deficit in my trolling abilities. :mad:

LoL

:p

Haemulon said:
Cheer up Tobi, you gots da Funk. :thumbup:

He's just feeling a little blue.

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
Ya... i blue myself today and accidently got some in my mouth. Now I'm just left with this aweful taste in my mouth and a mess on my hands.

adevelopment.jpg

You missed a spot. :smuggrin:

Haemulon said:
You missed a spot. :smuggrin:

Well, the guy blue himself. You've got to give him credit; he did a darn good job, considering.

Looque said:
Well, the guy blue himself. You've got to give him credit; he did a darn good job, considering.

you have to be really flexable to get the whole thing... ... ... the back is hard to reach.

Dr.TobiasFünke said:
you have to be really flexable to get the whole thing... ... ... the back is hard to reach.

I can only imagine. I applaude your effort. It's inspirational.

Depakote said:
Am I at a disadvantage?

(sorry, just had to make a thread... :laugh: )
I totally feel you on this one depakote. This whole process is kind of like trying to save your self in quick sand; the deeper you go, the more you realize what little control you really have over the outcome.

tenaciousmd said:
I totally feel you on this one depakote. This whole process is kind of like trying to save your self in quick sand; the deeper you go, the more you realize what little control you really have over the outcome.

?

riceman04 said:

lol i was being sarcastic, everyone always yells trrooollll when stupid threads are started

im old school taylormade, i 320 series irons with 360 Ti driver (9.5), 3, and 5 woods

those R7s (and their complimenting irons) are verrrryyy pretty

Depakote said:
Am I at a disadvantage?

(sorry, just had to make a thread... :laugh: )

You can always buy an MD on-line. I've heard to going price is $35.00.

**Seriously, I feel for you. I hope it works out!

taylormade44 said:
lol i was being sarcastic, everyone always yells trrooollll when stupid threads are started
There's a troll inside all of us. It's called "homunculus" :D
-Dr. P.

Dr. Pepper said:
There's a troll inside all of us. It's called "homunculus" :D
-Dr. P.

Ugh. That was very medical. But I still laughed a little bit.

image003.jpg

durfen said:
Any member can become a troll, the virus spreads from premedmachine->Dr.Eugenic->Depakote.

I'm so sad I missed all the Dr. E fun. But I couldn't sleep last night, and looked up his posts. That was beautiful. Especially the part where jackie and dr. E almost made up in the limerick thread, but then jackie abandoned dr. E. He went nuts wating for her to come back, but when she didn't, he lashed out one last time. I have a theory about those two. :sleep:

Dr.TobiasFünke said:

its Mr. Show with Bob and David, Mr. show, with bob and david, (lower voice) mr. show, with bod aaaaaaaaaaaand david

Depakote said:
Oh, I've always been a troll.

I've just confused everybody because I frequently post helpful information and positive feedback on the forum.

you're a troll when you dont take your medicine

taylormade44 said:

im old school taylormade, i 320 series irons with 360 Ti driver (9.5), 3, and 5 woods

those R7s (and their complimenting irons) are verrrryyy pretty

tm's have never been my favorite...
I'm in love w/ my PING's old school...got them from my dad when he got the new zingers.

Hey I need a new putter. My dad liked his old PING putter so he decided not to give it to me (and he wont give me his new putter either... :thumbdown: ).

I think I am just going to buy my own now. But I am not sure which one I should buy. Fathead putters urk my nerves...I hate them. Do you have any suggestions about a good putter to purchase?

riceman04 said:
tm's have never been my favorite...
I'm in love w/ my PING's old school...got them from my dad when he got the new zingers.

Hey I need a new putter. My dad liked his old PING putter so he decided not to give it to me (and he wont give me his new putter either... :thumbdown: ).

I think I am just going to buy my own now. But I am not sure which one I should buy. Fathead putters urk my nerves...I hate them. Do you have any suggestions about a good putter to purchase?

My dad had a TM 3 wood that I borrowed once and hit soooo much better than he ever could.

I got that 3 wood for Chrismas that year.

riceman04 said:

you could just steal your dads putter lol

orr...my love in putting:

TI-Futura-Medium.jpg

took me forever to get this bad boy in lefty, but it was sooo worth it :love:

Depakote said:
My dad had a TM 3 wood that I borrowed once and hit soooo much better than he ever could.

I got that 3 wood for Chrismas that year.

What kind of grip does your dad use?

Is the shaft on your TM have stiff or flexible?

taylormade44 said:
you could just steal your dads putter lol

orr...my love in putting:

TI-Futura-Medium.jpg

took me forever to get this bad boy in lefty, but it was sooo worth it :love:

Are you in north or in south jersey!

If you are in south Jersey can you give me some course names along the PATCO line. I am in Philly now and I want to get my clubs from home in LA