I want to be a MD because.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm working on prolonging human life. Don't you worry. The Hayflick limit wont know what's coming.

I was going to suggest we turn everyone into indestructable cyborgs. Then we can shoot laser beams out of our eyes.....

one day my dream will come true!

Members don't see this ad.

I want to be a doctor because of sailboats and windows. Its a long story beginning back when I was just eight years old and realizing that if I wrote my own personal statement, then I ought not to write someone else's =)

Members don't see this ad :)
Why?.....Why the hell not? Besides, I'm bored.

'Cause we all just wanna be big doctors
Live in hilltop mansions driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
with her bleach blonde hair
and well..
Hey hey I wanna be a doctor

j/k - :laugh:

Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
and well..

:laugh: if only it were that glamorous :cool:

This has *never* been done before. Ever. Especially not here. ;)

seems like the other one didn't have scrubs or nip-tuck included in the polls? or am I not digging deep enough...

Because I would like to invest many years into learning something that in the end will be marginalized by politicians and the loser Baby Boomers who think their lives are priceless but would only pennies because they need their nest egg to go to Vegas every year.....

I know!!!!! THOSE DAMN SOON TO BE GOMERS!!!:rolleyes:

Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
and well..

And the people in the houses
All go to the university,
And they all get put in boxes,
Little boxes, all the same.
And there's doctors and there's lawyers
And business executives,
And they're all made out of ticky-tacky
And they all look just the same.

I want to be a doctor because....ummmmmm
I want to save the world one patient at a time, but do it in a House kind of way.... Or maybe it's because my parents are forcing me to. I mean, my dad did threaten to take away the M3 I got for Christmas, especially after a cop stopped me for doing 135mph on an open road. Hey, I was just trying to take it for a spin and let that beast loose. That chump of a cop! What was he thinking!!!.... But then again I love science. All those reactions just make me feel all warm, fuzzy, and tingly inside!....Oh yeah, and the prospect of making lots and lots of cash is key. Yeah, Biggie did say "more money more problems," but hey some some problems are good to have, like deciding whether to sip Cristal or Don Perignon on a 300 ft or 450 ft yacht with Gucci or D&G sunglasses all while Beyonce, Gisele, or (insert any other exotic chica) is feeding me chocolate covered strawberries in a diamond bikini or liquid gold....And besides, I don't have anything else to do - at least anything else that would be worth my precious time!!!....You know what, I have always wanted to be the boss of everyone, kind of like that dude from The Office, but meaner and more annoying!!!!....And we all know that working with patients will definitely boost my own ego! It's the only place I can go to escape from how bad my problems are by comparing it to the patients's problems I mean, look at how miserable they look in those labelless gowns with questionable stains on them.... And plus, I hate physics and history. So, ummm....that means I must love science...I mean, medicine...because you really can't love both at the same time. One is the epitome of the devil's work and the other puts me that much closer to Jesus....Furthermore, my life, right now is boring and becoming a doctor will surely enliven it (is that even a word). Look what happened to those residents in that book "The House of God"!!! I want some excitement in my life tooooo!!! All the debauchery that occurs on the shop floor (hospital floor) is enticing...definitely a reason to become a doctor....And besides, I love grey's anatomy and House. I mean, who would not want to become a doctor after watching those shows. Come on, you gotta love to hate Izzy!!! I mean, the girl can bake and all, but geeze she's such a sucker for love and totally easy! And don't get me started on George...what a wierdo. Can you imagine completing your residency with someone like Meredith...That chick is desperate!!! Who in their right mind yells "PICK ME...CHOOSE ME...LOVE ME!" to some lame skinny neurosurgeon with perfect hair...Now, House...he's just a genius with the perfect walk...not too scary...but scary enough to make you back up!!!!...ummm, really though I don't know why I want to be doctor. But I am pretty sure I will find out why all of you want to be doctors if you post on here. Then I'll just use what you say as my reasons for wanting to become a doctor!!!!